Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Imperious Bullies Hoisted By Their Own Petards

n2ipsc

Wow wow wow

Normally I'd give him the benefit and say it was research but that's like a vegetarian going to Ruth's Chris. After going to the steak house, repeatedly, you can longer claim to be a vegetarian.

They do have good Chicken at Ruth's

Neomet, don't go to the interview when they call, some things you just can't recover from. You can pound a million nails and not be a carpenter but if you suck just one.......

Nevermind, LOL.

80 Grand!!!!?????? I hadn't heard about THAT part!!!!!!!!!!!! Holee Sh**sky!! If I were his wife I'd be REALLY upset about that kind of money...... Stupid hypocrite, though. Hypocrisy's a dangerous sin to undertake. <_<

I feel sorry for his wife and family.

I cant imagine how his wife would feel knowing he spent 80 grand on hookers.

what a lowlife...I hope they roast him alive.

I HATE corruption!!

Jim

The family will suffer the most... :(

The thing that bothers me is that Spitzer was supposed to be a straight arrow type, and now anybody who actually does hold themselves to a higher standard is going to take a blow from the haters because of Spitzer's actions.

The people who think all public officials are corrupt will use this as an opportunity to paint everyone, even the good guys, as being a behind closed doors scum bag who's up to no good but it just hasn't been found out yet.

Thanks, Eliot. You did all the good guys a great service. And your replacement is no prize, either.

I do feel for his family, especially his wife and daughters.

How does that rank compared with "disorderly conduct" in the mens room at the airport?

Spitzer is way worse. He made his career by going out of his way to go after prostitution rings, all the time he was using them himself.

he also used sophisticated money shuttling between shell corporations to try to hide the source of the money.

He can be charged with federal money laundering if they decide to go after him, as well as the federal offense of bringing girls across a state line for the purpose of prostitution. He is really dead meat if the feds go after him.