Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The funniest thing you could ever see at a gunshow

LadyinBlue

Jim and I were at the gun show today when a very well endowed female shopper came up to our table.

She was wearing a very tight top that forced her um um um you know, boobs, out the top of her low cut blouse.

I was not watching at the moment but Jim claims that her "left one" popped out.

A few mintues later, Jim was trying to explain to me how her "left one" jumped out like a one-eyed bull dog jumping out of a gunny sack.

Just picture Jim trying to explain this to me with his left arm flopping up and down mimicking the action of the escaped body part when he noticed the poor girl standing right behind me staring him straight in the eye. I never knew he could turn that many colors of red at one time.

We have not quit laughing yet. :goof:

Jim and I were at the gun show today when a very well endowed female shopper came up to our table.

She was wearing a very tight top that forced her um um um you know, boobs, out the top of her low cut blouse.

A few mintues later, Jim was trying to explain to me how her "left one" jumped out like a one-eyed bull dog jumping out of a gunny sack.

Just picture Jim trying to explain this to me with his left arm flopping up and down mimicking the action of the escaped body part when he noticed the poor girl standing right behind me staring him straight in the eye. I never knew he could turn that many colors of red at one time.

What can you say???? OOooops.

Timing is everything....my wife and I went to the show TODAY....maybe she wouldn't have thought it was boring if we went yesterday :o

Jim- I feel your pain man! We had a couple like that walking around at our show this weekend too! And then there were some of the others.

Running the CAS table was interesting because I had all of the Grumpy Old Farts With Guns there and you could hear the neck bones creak as they followed some of these around :ph34r::blink:

Siggy, I wish you had been down here in CA for our show, you could have seen many an "interesting" thing wandering about, including a CAS/Mounted shooter wearing a "soilded dove" outfit with pistols on :goof: