MiChiGunR

Well then, it is time to start considering your 1050 upgrade :devil:

(I think you will be quite pleased)

:goof::surprise: :surprise: :devil: =DIVORCE :blush:

and your point is? :rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: YOUR RIGHT HEY BRIAN....change my order QUICK :excl:

Edited by MiChiGunR

6 months after the purchase of my 650 my wife walked out the door. :surprise:

If I knew it was that effective I would have bought the 1050 and had her out in 3. :cheers:

In all seriousness, you will never regret buying anything from Dillon. If you are reloading to save money that is a total fallacy. Now that you have the ability to have an endless supply of ammo you will shoot more than ever, but then again, that is the point.

Well then, it is time to start considering your 1050 upgrade :devil:

(I think you will be quite pleased)

:goof::surprise::surprise::devil: =DIVORCE :blush:

and your point is? :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!!

That's why I don't have a wife, 2 1050's are better and cheaper!!! :devil:

But for some reason you keep looking and if you keep the worm on the hook long enough a fish will grab it.

I bought a 550 about 5 months ago from Brian Enos. I've churned out around 8K rounds through it so far and have been very pleased. It's my first reloader and I found it very easy to learn on. Now I can load up 200 round before a match in less than 30 minutes. The only regret that you will have is that you didn't buy one sooner.

This will change the way you look at range brass forever. You will find yourself picking up calibers you don't load so that you might trade it for brass in your caliber, powder, bullets, primers. I usually find the desire to dryfire after I reload, or reload after I dryfire.

I only have a SBD, do you have to get a 1050/650 to get the wife to leave? :huh:

But for some reason you keep looking and if you keep the worm on the hook long enough a fish will grab it.

Nah, if one bites too hard, just break the line, same as when you hook a shark or catfish :devil:

I'm making a riser for the press can some give me the footprint dimensions of the 550?

The bottom of the 550 is stepped - at two different levels. Hard to get a mental visual without seeing it... IMO..anyway. Might consider waiting until you see it before going to far with your build...

I'm making a riser for the press can some give me the footprint dimensions of the 550?

The bottom of the 550 is stepped - at two different levels. Hard to get a mental visual without seeing it... IMO..anyway. Might consider waiting until you see it before going to far with your build...

What Merlin is trying to say:

post-400-1204337022.jpg