Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mall Ninjas

davidwiz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a couple over here in SA but we call them something else. (Come now women and children read this, surely you cannot expect me to publish something like that) Had great fun last year when a couple shot with us and they got a man sized butt whipping by my 13 year old daughter with a pink Browning HP. The worst was- she asked for a beer(loudly) after the shoot "Because I shot so badly and need something to feel better about" They seemed quite sick for some reason.

I take some defense-oriented shooting classes from time to time. I show up in my jeans or shorts and a T shirt.

I love the civilian guys who show up looking like they're a SF soldier about to deploy and acting all tough.

More than that, I really love when they see a decent USPSA shooter shoot for the first time. They instantly become humble and want to be your buddy :P

More than that, I really love when they see a decent USPSA shooter shoot for the first time. They instantly become humble and want to be your buddy :P

Tis waaaay better if you happen to be a decent USPSA shooter and female. They want to be your buddy, but but but - you're a grrl dammit :cheers:

We had a mall ninja trying to crash our First Shots seminar on Saturday. He was telling a couple of the women that were there that he put one round with a nickel case in his magazine first, so when he saw the nickel fly out of his gun he would know to reload! We wanted to ask him if the slide locking back was a good indicator also!

We had a mall ninja trying to crash our First Shots seminar on Saturday. He was telling a couple of the women that were there that he put one round with a nickel case in his magazine first, so when he saw the nickel fly out of his gun he would know to reload! We wanted to ask him if the slide locking back was a good indicator also!

You should suggest to Ninja-san that he put a double charge in the last bullet so that his exploding gun will distract his enemies while he makes his escape!!!! :surprise::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I found the ULTIMATE MALL NINJA GUN for sale on gun broker. Every Mall Ninja should have one.

Some people just dont get it :blink:

I think People who dress themselves and their guns up like that.......have serious mental health issues :sick:

Jim

How would you like to have that guy for a next door neighbor? :surprise:

I guess he would be better than some bunnyhumper Greenpeace guy :mellow:

Jim :lol: