Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

So, what do I need to do to join the Open club? After seeing all those open guns at the DTC, I'm convinced I need to join now!

Cmon down MR fish :lol:

I am in both clubs :rolleyes: and love to shoot both open and SS

Its just hard to choose what group to pick on from day to day :P

Jim :closedeyes:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what do I need to do to join the Open club? After seeing all those open guns at the DTC, I'm convinced I need to join now!

Cmon down MR fish :lol:

I am in both clubs :rolleyes: and love to shoot both open and SS

Its just hard to choose what group to pick on from day to day :P

Jim :closedeyes:

Jim ...Do you think he even read the first page? <_< I don't know if CatFish has the ...'Good Humor' to shoot Open. He seams way ....WAY to serious to shoot a Toy Gun Fun Gun :D he does have some cool Sunglasses though B)

Let us know when you have a gun on order with Benny or Bob ...Can you say....Hard Crome

Looks like Catfish ...went fishin..and hooked a big one :goof:

Jim :o

I say we put some super glue on the grip tell him we :mellow: dropped the gun and when he picks it up we snap the photo.

I think the Peasant was Taken advantage of our Benevolent Nature ... The journey of a Knight is never easy

Alamo

Well I have put the SS back in the safe ....she was lots of fun but now I return to the dark side :cheers:

My not so trusty Trubor is awaiting a new barrel in 38 supercomp and that should tide me over until a much better open gun is born.

The mighty Z has declined to meet me at the Pro-Am with a SS <_< ...I think he should be pestered a bit over that :devil:

So I will have to dabble with a limited gun for a while :blink:

Cant wait to shoot open again :cheers:

Jim

Well I have put the SS back in the safe ....she was lots of fun but now I return to the dark side :cheers:

My not so trusty Trubor is awaiting a new barrel in 38 supercomp and that should tide me over until a much better open gun is born.

The mighty Z has declined to meet me at the Pro-Am with a SS <_< ...I think he should be pestered a bit over that :devil:

So I will have to dabble with a limited gun for a while :blink:

Cant wait to shoot open again :cheers:

Jim

OK JIM, I took the bait and ventured back over to the other thread and threw a few rocks at Z for you...... :cheers:

Got membership? I got a Benny gun Jamie as you well know!!! Won B open a the Gator Classic - is good enough? If not I will sneak in your car and smoke :P :P :P :P :P

Spell Edit

Edited by KGentry

Got membership? I got a Benny gun Jamie as you well know!!! Won B open a the Gator Classic - is good enough? If not I will sneak in your care and smoke :P :P :P :P :P

Strength in numbers my Brother :cheers: The SOB's will Rise up and Crush the Stages with Superior planing power :cheers:

Welcome to the Knights of the SOB

You are now SOB #29 :bow: I Knight you "Sir Stage Smoker" :bow:May you show us the fastest way

Edited by AlamoShooter

• 3 months later...
Not a post since april :mellow:

Guess us open guys are a quiet lot :mellow:

With so much smack going on with the skinny gun thread you would think there are more of them than us :roflol:

Jim

<_<

I don't have time for a long reply, but :P I just stoped to rest a bit and thin its back to loading B)

• 1 month later...

The stages at Nationals ...Bullied me around ... :unsure: I'm not worthy to be an SOB on stage 11 Shannon shooting L10 hit the activator for the next drop-turner, ran to the next door in the mud to hit it before it disappeared.

I wimped out and moved into position before I shot the aviator. <_< But I did shoot before he did on that stage

:blush:

Alamo

Sir Alamo,

I have an original, genuine, made in America, Rampant Colt 1911 recoil spring in my open Glock. Many folks think I am the original, made in America SOB. Any chance I can get into this Super!, Ellitist! Club!? Some? None? Slim? Cold day in Hades?

Just asking,

David C :wacko:

Sir Alamo,

I have an original, genuine, made in America, Rampant Colt 1911 recoil spring in my open Glock. Many folks think I am the original, made in America SOB. Any chance I can get into this Super!, Ellitist! Club!? Some? None? Slim? Cold day in Hades?

Just asking,

Did you read the Rules? .. Did S-I start making Glocks and no one told me.

You can start your own club for Open Glock shooters. you have plenty of Daves for it

I'm not worthy to be an SOB on stage 11 Shannon shooting L10 hit the activator for the next drop-turner, ran to the next door in the mud to hit it before it disappeared.

Dammit, I told you guys how to shoot that stage well before you got there!!!! <_<:lol:

Sir Alamo,

Just asking,

Did you read the Rules? .. Did S-I start making Glocks and no one told me.

You can start your own club for Open Glock shooters. you have plenty of Daves for it

Rules? You gots rules? Edit to follow Twain's dictum (If you have to explain it, it is not funny).

The Dave with the Super Polymer Open Gun,

:goof:

Edited by geezer-lock

I wish I could play, but I'm just a newbie with a box stock Trubor. I have only shot two matches and one organized practice the first week I had it. I did run 650 rounds through it in the first week though.

Oh well, someday :rolleyes:

Bill

I wish I could play, but I'm just a newbie with a box stock Trubor. I have only shot two matches and one organized practice the first week I had it. I did run 650 rounds through it in the first week though.

Oh well, someday :rolleyes:

Bill

These are not the cookies you want, young Skywalker. :ph34r: