• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are juniors allowed in?

Les Baer all the way baby!

BTW: I don't have a SS match under my belt but I was shooting single stack in L10 before SS even existed.

It basically existed before you were born. :roflol: You have great taste. Complete the application process and I'm sure you'll be well received... You may have to change your screen name though...

Are juniors allowed in?

BTW: I don't have a SS match under my belt but I was shooting single stack in L10 before SS even existed.

It basically existed before you were born. :roflol: You have great taste. Complete the application process and I'm sure you'll be well received... You may have to change your screen name though...

How long has SS been around? I don't remember anybody shooting SS in 2004 when I started.

Does chrome on a gun disqualify me?

I never did like that screen name so it gives me a good reason to change it. :)

Chrome is fine. Shooting a SS in L-10 does NOT get you any points around here :angry2: Those big ugly 10 rounds mags DO NOT belong in SS's :)

The application info is on Page 1, have a look, when you can fulfill the criteria, we would be happy to look at your membership application.

Chrome is fine. Shooting a SS in L-10 does NOT get you any points around here :angry2: Those big ugly 10 rounds mags DO NOT belong in SS's :)

The application info is on Page 1, have a look, when you can fulfill the criteria, we would be happy to look at your membership application.

Ok. I didn't use the big ugly 10 rounders.

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Are juniors allowed in?

How long has SS been around? I don't remember anybody shooting SS in 2004 when I started.

The 1911 (what we now euphemistically refer to as single stack) was what all the winners (and most everyone else) shot when there were no divisions and the ink was still wet on the first 5-page IPSC rule book. :D

Edited by Steve J

Are juniors allowed in?

The 1911 (what we now euphemistically refer to as single stack) was what all the winners (and most everyone else) shot when there were no divisions and the ink was still wet on the first 5-page IPSC rule book. :D

Oh ok. I thought you were just referring to the actual division called SS.

A true Snob has to brag just a little. ;)

I agree. Bragging should be encouraged here.

No offense to Les. I have three of his guns. They are a great beginner level 1911. But compared to one of Matt's guns, they're a 4 on a 10 scale.

But boy they sure are sexy when Julie uses them. I don't even see the mag sticking out! :wub:

But boy they sure are sexy when Julie uses them. I don't even see the mag sticking out! :wub:

Or Angelina in Wanted

At SHOT show, I was able to rib Julie Goloski, Jessie Abbate, and Randi Rogers a little bit. Asking Jessie and Randi if they were a little nervous about Julie returning. I don't think we will get to see a match up between Jessie and Julie, but if Jgo campaigns with the M&P Pro it looks like Randi might be in for a little surprise.

Julie is the most versatile and well rounded Lady shooter ever in USPSA, it doesn't hurt that she's hawt too!

....but if Jgo campaigns with the M&P Pro it looks like Randi might be in for a little surprise.

Talk of plastic things in this thread by members will quickly result in Probation, and possibly termination!!!

I hope I have made myself clear!!!