Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rule #1

Rocket35

Hopefully she gets even by talking him into frying bacon naked. :surprise:

I'm personally not a big fan of handing a newbie a .50 so they can hurt themselves and maybe put a second round who knows where.

My sentiments exactly! <_<

I just don't understand the logic in why somebody does that.

She'll never shoot again. I wouldn't if I was her. Take a person that's at least willing to try and confirm to her that her worse fears are true . . . that's an advocate for firearms we want. Nice shirt too . . .

I'm sure he feels like he's proved he's a big man because he can shoot such a powerful weapon. Though I hate to judge, I bet if she stood in front of the target with him behind the trigger I'm sure she'd be in the safest place.

What a freakin' idiot.

J

What a freakin' idiot.

J

+1 My girlfriend had an old boyfriend do something similar to her. Thank god she was willing to give it a try with me :rolleyes:

She now enjoys USPSA more than anything... :mellow:

Well I hope not anything..... :lol:

Unfortunately that happened at a local indoor range in WA a few years ago. A lady was shooting a .44 desert eagle if I recall correctly, she shot once and the gun recoiled just like the video except it went past her head and did not hit her. However it frightened her, and in her surprise she pulled the trigger while the gun was facing behind her and killed her companion that was standing behind her.

Range is still open, even though they have had at least (3) shootings/accidents that I am aware of. Needless to say I don't shoot at that range. Obviously I feel comfortable with my gun handling skills and the people I shoot with, but you never know who is going to be in the lane next to you. :surprise: