Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"08 Single Stack Nationals

xpd54

April 24th is a Thursday.

I thought the match was either Friday or Saturday with make up on Sunday due to weather.

This seems to be a major change.

Now it involves two vacation days for me for a 1 day match.

Thursday is probably for RO's to shoot. If you look at the 2007 dates on the USPSA calendar they were Thursday - Saturday also. Doesn't look like a change to me.

Yeah- there is no change. Bill Davis will be sending out information to those in his database if he hasn't done so already. I talked to him and he said that it is still a one day match. Thursday is for RO's and you can shoot either Friday or Saturday. Sunday is a make up day. Here is a link to an informational sight ran by Bill.

Single Stack Nationals Information

OK, the information seems to be leaking out. There is a website for the match where you can get the registration form. It is in PDF and can be filled on line, but cannot be saved. It must be printed and then sent to Heinie Specialty. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING OR PROCESSING ANY REGISTRATION FORMS UNTIL JAN 4TH. You will also be able to view squad list, when I have enough to populate the list, book your motel and gather virtually all the information you should need about the match. Thursday is for Staff, no exceptions will be made. Sunday is a make up day if the famous Quincy weather were to act up. For any questions that you have about the match that you can't find on the website, feel free to contact me.

I would assume Saturday if the weather is good, but if not then I would assume Sunday after the last match.

That would be my assumption also, but regular Nationals have their awards after half days of shooting, To have a full day of shooting, and then give out awards, thats a late nighter.

I would assume Saturday if the weather is good, but if not then I would assume Sunday after the last match.

That would be my assumption also, but regular Nationals have their awards after half days of shooting, To have a full day of shooting, and then give out awards, thats a late nighter.

Ya that would make for a late nigh plus another nights stay.

OK, the information seems to be leaking out. There is a website for the match where you can get the registration form. It is in PDF and can be filled on line, but cannot be saved. It must be printed and then sent to Heinie Specialty. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING OR PROCESSING ANY REGISTRATION FORMS UNTIL JAN 4TH. You will also be able to view squad list, when I have enough to populate the list, book your motel and gather virtually all the information you should need about the match. Thursday is for Staff, no exceptions will be made. Sunday is a make up day if the famous Quincy weather were to act up. For any questions that you have about the match that you can't find on the website, feel free to contact me.

What is the web-site that has the registration form? I found the Single Stack Society page with match info, but it is for previous years.