Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTB - Franklin Arsenal primer loader

Merlin Orr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....I have to ask

WHY.....is Merlin asking for a vibrating primer loader in the Humor section????

Does he have another use planned for it???? :lol:

He has control in the Humor forum = he's the MOD police

What do you get if you don't have a primer loader??? = :goof:All shook up all vibrated up

I was deeply hurt and a little offended by this all. A simple plea, a request to buy a Desperately needed Vibra Prime was moved into the Humor Forum like it is some kind of...well.....joke..... Not only that but look how some of these incredibly insensitive people are making light of my ill fortune. Times like this try a man's soul - it's hard to face this situation. And, it's Christmas too..... (insert tearful sniffle icon) (insert wringing hands icon) (insert tearful sniffle icon)

:blink: ouch! :blink: 50 euro? Thats almost 75 usd with the euro being so strong.....

That's why I use to buy on-line on your side of the pond, rather than dealing with local resalers ... ;)

BTW, the above worked in times when the euro was weak as well, 'cause you'd get charged for change AND S+H, plus the normal resaler profit ... :(

I was deeply hurt and a little offended by this all. A simple plea, a request to buy a Desperately needed Vibra Prime was moved into the Humor Forum like it is some kind of...well.....joke..... Not only that but look how some of these incredibly insensitive people are making light of my ill fortune. Times like this try a man's soul - it's hard to face this situation. And, it's Christmas too..... (insert tearful sniffle icon) (insert wringing hands icon) (insert tearful sniffle icon)

With all the craziness of late, a friend's wife is on a crusade to have me make out a proper will. When I get around to it, I'm leaving you my VibraPrime.

(P.S. - If anything evil and untimely happens to me, y'all will know Merlin was behind it!)

Merlin, I told you I'd help you hunt these mean, hateful people down! :devil:

Hell, Ryan. I have most of them on speed dial. If your gonna get your ass kicked might as well be your friends doing the jump in. :blink:

And he did buy lunch today, but he still aint got no VIBRA-PRIME( not yet anyway).---------Larry

Hell, Ryan. I have most of them on speed dial. If your gonna get your ass kicked might as well be your friends doing the jump in. :blink:

WOW! With "friends" like that, who needs enemies?! LOL!!!

Neither do I!!!! :angry2:

More of the Have vs. Have Not! I still say we hunt them down!! :P

So you found one and now you want a second one? rite?

WOW! With "friends" like that, who needs enemies?! LOL!!!

Neither do I!!!! :angry2:

More of the Have vs. Have Not! I still say we hunt them down!! :P

Well, I spent most of the day with him and he didnt seem too out of sorts, we were working on our ARs. Of coures he couldnt get too out of line, mine works and his dont. Kind of like haveing a VIBRA_PRIME, some got it and some dont.---------Larry

I have to admit reading this is funny for some at least....

But in response to this post I actually pulled that primer flip tray thing out of my drawer and tried it once again....after picking about 5 primers into the tube I said never again and got my vibra-prime back out to fill the other tubes....maybe someday I will even get the Dillon filler.

At least it reminded me of why I bought it in the first place.....

I see all these pics with two and almost feel left out for only having one.

In the fell clutch of Circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of Chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Devil: Are you sure, Merlin? THis contract is unbreakable.

Merlin: uhhh....uhhhh..... Lets give this thread a couple of more days first.... :huh:

At the gun show here earlier this month there was a vendor that sells lots of Frankfort Arsenal stuff that had a couple of those primer loader thingies on his table. I looked at them while waiting to pay for some cartridge boxes. Couldn't see why I would want one. I'll check his table again at the next show and take another look. Maybe I'll buy all that he has then take a couple pictures of them for Merlin and Zhunter. :devil: