Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Little Guy...

Nemo

post-2776-1197636588.jpg

Last weekend the kid (14) won C-Class limited at the South Carolina Toys For Tots match. That was his last C-class limited win because with today's classifications update he just fell in the B-class deep pool with the rest of the sharks.

DADDY'S VERY PROUD!!

:bow::bow:

WAY TO GO, PAPI!! GOOD JOB!!

Edited to add pic... :wub:

Edited by Nemo

Great accomplishment Francisco. Congratulations! :cheers: It must be your personal drive and perseverance that is paying off so well. We know it's not heredity and your dad's coaching. :lol:

What would one do without friends? <_<

B)

Way to go Francisco! Now it's time to make like Bryan Jones, and start spanking Daddy.....

Don't encourage him... He already started the trash talk and "called me out" a couple of weeks back... He'll have to tell you about the result.

A Puerto Rican saying goes "El diablo sabe más por viejo que por diablo." Guess it's the same as the "Old age and treachery" one.

;)

Way to go Francisco! Now it's time to make like Bryan Jones, and start spanking Daddy.....

Don't encourage him... He already started the trash talk and "called me out" a couple of weeks back... He'll have to tell you about the result.

A Puerto Rican saying goes "El diablo sabe más por viejo que por diablo." Guess it's the same as the "Old age and treachery" one.

;)

I'll probably need that the next I shoot with him. :D

Good job, Cisco!

Nemo,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting either you or your boys yet, but from everything I've read here they are the direct opposites of one the hot-shot juniors in our area, he can't be bothered with taping and setting steel, a nasty habit he picked it up from his dad.

Keep up the good work. :cheers:

Bruce

Congrats! Winning C-Class at a big match is pretty impressive, now for the B-Class win B). You should definitely be proud. I plan on working and shooting the SC sectional and Area 6 matches, hopefully I can see you guys then or even sooner at a local match.