Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Man Rooms

markm

OK, Picts of the MAN ROOM......... Being single has some advantages!!!!!!!! cheers.gif

Had this posted in another thread, and someone suggested that we start picts of different style rooms of the members, so what does yours look like?

Forgot to add the rules.

HOUSE RULES

1. Everyone welcome except grouchy spouses and mean dogs.

2. All non-paying tenets have a 2 day rule, after 2 days you must leave for 24 hrs. Before returning.

3. No need to call first, but I may not be home. Non paying tenets have keys.

4. If I can’t hang with the crowd and crash, just close the doors when you leave.

5. NO GAMBLING!!!!! Games of chance are forbidden. However, games of skill are always welcome. Poker, Gin, Dice, washers, 42, moon, and Sports wagering are encouraged alternatives.

6. Any thing special to drink is on You.

7. Any music may be brought and added to the Juke, except Rap, G*^ flute crap, and Foreign language. Country, Progressive, Alternative, Southern Rock, Heavy Metal, and New Age are allowed. ****No Return Policy on CD’s in Juke, once they are in, they stay. (EX’s don’t come and ask!)****

8. If you block the driveway and your car gets dented, tough S*!%.

9. No talking bad about other shooting sports. (Spirited discussions on their lack of grace and courses of fire are allowed.)

10. Just bring a good attitude, no quarters required!

post-1299-1193712907.jpg

post-1299-1193712928.jpg

post-1299-1193712958.jpg

post-1299-1193712982.jpg

Edited by markm

Very nice. Where is the urinal? Or, do you just put a bucket in the corner?

Naw, there is a door to the porch.

Not much out there can make you feel like more of a man than when you pee from your back porch.

OK, Picts of the MAN ROOM......... Being single has some advantages!!!!!!!! cheers.gif

Had this posted in another thread, and someone suggested that we start picts of different style rooms of the members, so what does yours look like?

Forgot to add the rules.

HOUSE RULES

1. Everyone welcome except grouchy spouses and mean dogs.

2. All non-paying tenets have a 2 day rule, after 2 days you must leave for 24 hrs. Before returning.

3. No need to call first, but I may not be home. Non paying tenets have keys.

4. If I can’t hang with the crowd and crash, just close the doors when you leave.

5. NO GAMBLING!!!!! Games of chance are forbidden. However, games of skill are always welcome. Poker, Gin, Dice, washers, 42, moon, and Sports wagering are encouraged alternatives.

6. Any thing special to drink is on You.

7. Any music may be brought and added to the Juke, except Rap, G*^ flute crap, and Foreign language. Country, Progressive, Alternative, Southern Rock, Heavy Metal, and New Age are allowed. ****No Return Policy on CD’s in Juke, once they are in, they stay. (EX’s don’t come and ask!)****

8. If you block the driveway and your car gets dented, tough S*!%.

9. No talking bad about other shooting sports. (Spirited discussions on their lack of grace and courses of fire are allowed.)

10. Just bring a good attitude, no quarters required!

Not bad but it needs a 1050 in 9mm, .40, and .45 mounted to the bar :cheers:

I thought you were suggesting hanging out in Mens Rooms..... :ph34r:

I am relieved. :cheers:

Uh, Merlin....relieve yourself is what you do in a men's room!

Mark, is it really men only? I think your room is cool....can I be one of the guys and play your video game??? ;)

Not much out there can make you feel like more of a man than when you pee from your back porch.

+1000 One of three reasons that I bought my house.

1) New.. 2) Recently divorced 3) Back porch to pee from..

Yeah.. I am a simple man. :cheers:

SWEET ROOM!

Edited by maineshootah

I thought you were suggesting hanging out in Mens Rooms..... :ph34r:

I am relieved. :cheers:

Uh, Merlin....relieve yourself is what you do in a men's room!

Mark, is it really men only? I think your room is cool....can I be one of the guys and play your video game??? ;)

Hehe - MEN pee whereever they wish! :cheers: And my back porch is one of my favorite places...much to my wife's dismay... :closedeyes:

Edited by Merlin Orr

• 4 weeks later...

A number of years ago my friend Shawn Carlock visited my old basement home shop. In addition to and actual shop area where the lathe and mill work were done I had a "clean room" for for reloading. This is where 3 progressives and two single stage presses lived along with my library . The last few square feet that remained was dedicated to cigar smoking, single malt sipping and shooting video critique. From that room I could open a door and from the bar "firing line" we could shoot a full 10 meter air pistol match. Shawn's crowned the area in total "Man Land" I miss that shop, but times change. Here is a snap or three of my new Man Land housed in one section of a three car garage. Reloading, if I ever decide to start again will be within the house proper. The air pistol range has yet to take shape...........yet.

Patrick

post-2671-1195844579.jpg

post-2671-1195844589.jpg

post-2671-1195844596.jpg