Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drug Bust - Amazing Evidence Caught On Tape

Chris Keen

I don't think it was in the house or a battering ram. I think it was a backup weapon carried by one of the officers. It's the new "Deep Concealment mark II" for all those raids when a backdoor forced entry becomes neccesary. I've heard the only drawback to this weapon is the holster. Officers in the field complain of the holster being, and I quote, "A real pain in the ass." to put on and take off.

I don't think it was in the house or a battering ram. I think it was a backup weapon carried by one of the officers. It's the new "Deep Concealment mark II" for all those raids when a backdoor forced entry becomes neccesary. I've heard the only drawback to this weapon is the holster. Officers in the field complain of the holster being, and I quote, "A real pain in the ass." to put on and take off.

:lol::goof::lol::goof::lol:

• 2 months later...

I think the police officer bringing the box out knew when he walked through the door what was going to be seen on film. It looks to me that you can see on of those mischievous grins on his face as he walks behind the reporter.

dj

I lived in Minneapolis for about 25 years. As far as I know the object shown is not illegal nor is it drug paraphernalia.

So why is it being seized? Was it identified on the warrant as an object of interest in the drug case?

:surprise: :surprise: Or is the allegation that its use is related to preparation for tranport of drugs accurate?