Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OJ Arrested In Vegas

bruce282

Well, actually at this time... they're putting him in jail to be booked for robbery with a deadly weapon (1 count) assault with a deadly weapon (2 counts) and conspriacy to commit burglary or some such. I tend to think he's in rather hot water. There'll be yet some determination of bail.

What's revolting about all this is, we're going to get (whether we like it or not) another mega-dose of O. J. Simpson-in-the-news deja-vu all over again. My god, isn't there something BETTER to report on...?!!?!?!?!??!!?!? <_<:angry2:

Well, actually at this time... they're putting him in jail to be booked for robbery with a deadly weapon (1 count) assault with a deadly weapon (2 counts) and conspriacy to commit burglary or some such. I tend to think he's in rather hot water. There'll be yet some determination of bail.

What's revolting about all this is, we're going to get (whether we like it or not) another mega-dose of O. J. Simpson-in-the-news deja-vu all over again. My god, isn't there something BETTER to report on...?!!?!?!?!??!!?!? <_<:angry2:

I keep hoping for something in the obituary section... :cheers:

obituary would be a plus.

Though watching Johny Cochran work his magic again would be hilarious.

Cochran won't be helping him this time - he's dead.

Since OJ doesn't have the wealth he used to, he may not get a Cochran-level attorney.

Im sure some new and improved version of Johnny Cockroach will slither into the fray.

I must assume that the police will be extreamly carfull with any material in this case.

It seems VERY doubtfull that he can escape justice again with fame fortune and race.

Guess we will just get some popcorn...lean back and let the show begin :cheers:

Jim

Being in jail could interfere with OJ's efforts to find the real killer.

Bwaa haahaaaa

What?!?! OJ framed for a crime he didn't committ AGAIN?? What ARE the chances?

His arrest & booking on charges is a good start to finally seeing him go where he belongs (I am not talking about the golf course either) :cheers:

The media can't seem to get enough of the loser.

The media can't seem to get enough of the loser.

Its oj or Britney...take your pick...(insert puking icon here) :(

Jim