Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Falling

Shooter Grrl

Damn! Where and how bad. Prognosis?

It's not bad really. It's just a little tiny "buckle fracture". I didn't get the gory details :)

It's really kinda weird, I was complaining about shoulder, upper arm and elbow pain and the doc tells me I broke a bone in my lower forearm!

No cast - just a brace and some killer pain pills :) Excellent prognosis - about 10 days to heal. No cast means no atrophy and no physical therapy - woot / All in all, I'm a pretty luck grrl. Now that I've tumbled down a flight of stairs you wouldn't believe the number of people that "know somebody that got killed that way"!

PS - those people that tell you that you don't get up as quick the older you get new wtf they were talking about!

Edited by Shooter Grrl
Ad smart-alecky remark!

I broke my freakin' arm falling down an entire flight of stairs! Can we say "OUCH" mofo??!?!

you weren't at Julie Goloski house were you?

anything not to come down and shoot the tn match!

get well soon stinky

lynn

Edited by lynn jones

Yikes....that bites! I guess it's better an arm than your neck, but it still bites!

Only thing I've broken was my left big toe when I was in high school and that was incredibly painful...couldn't walk on it without a lot of pain for a couple of weeks....can't imagine how bad an arm would be :surprise: