Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yes, is on for October 19 -21, 2007 at the Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof, Florida.

And, yes, you read it right: it is a three day Event, instead of just one day. (RO's shoot on Friday)

It is limited to the first 120 shooters. I just sent in my entry. (Hope I make it in !)

Looking forward to seeing "SmittyFla" who is spearheading this match, and of course y'all, there ...

Now, who is going ????

Venry,

I am confirmed. I'll see you there!!!

Randy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, "SmittyFl" -

My application went out to you on Saturday (18 Aug.), before I started this thread. At that time the match was half full, ( or is it half empty?) I hope I didn't create a stampede of applications coming your way ... :rolleyes:

Just make sure you open my envelope first. :closedeyes: (crossing my fingers,)

Looks like a great chance to meet a bunch of fellow BE'ers without having to travel too far. Too bad I have my sister's wedding to attend up in P-Cola that weekend , and will be unable to make it. Or maybe I can get her to change her wedding date? :ph34r:

Looks like a great chance to meet a bunch of fellow BE'ers without having to travel too far. Too bad I have my sister's wedding to attend up in P-Cola that weekend , and will be unable to make it. Or maybe I can get her to change her wedding date? :ph34r:

Have a talk with her, buy her a "honeymoon in Vegas", then hint something about eloping ...

Venry,

DP's 6" better be available for a little preview by then........we are still waiting :D

Weeeell ... we'll see ... :D:DB)B)

Talk about pressure ... whew ! :cheers:

Edited to ask: Anybody else will be shooting their 6" ????

Edited by Radical Precision Designs

After talking to my sister, I was mistaken on the date...her wedding is the week prior :) I may make this after all...now to talk the wife into letting me disappear for the weekend with a trunk full of guns and ammo and a suitcase.

Second round of confirmations went out this morning. We are about 3/4 full now.

I'm still short some RO's if anyone is interested.

Thank you Smitty. I just got mine this morning. I'm in!! I'm in!! Now I can stop the cold sweats.

A question: How is the squadding arranged? I know that entries sent together will be squadded together, but is there any way to preview the squadding arrangements beforehand, like in the USPSA website? ( or with the "self squadding" option??)

Sent my app in today. Went for Production for now, if no others show up to make a decent division I can always load up the mags and do limited minor. :cheers:

I'm also shooting Production, in fact, thats the only division Ive ever shot this match in is Production. Last year, or the year before as there was no last year, when I shot it Production, it was a BLAST!! Mag changing and hosing everywhere. Mags flying all over the place looked like confetti. There's only one way to shoot this match, Production.

Sent my app in today. Went for Production for now, if no others show up to make a decent division I can always load up the mags and do limited minor. :cheers:

I'm also shooting Production, in fact, thats the only division Ive ever shot this match in is Production. Last year, or the year before as there was no last year, when I shot it Production, it was a BLAST!! Mag changing and hosing everywhere. Mags flying all over the place looked like confetti. There's only one way to shoot this match, Production.

LOL

Blew out a frame rail on my main Production gun, an Elite II, the other night, so it's dead. Picked up a Beretta Steel I and trying to get it tuned and up to speed by then. Also ordered a couple more mag pouches so shoud be set there.

• 2 weeks later...

Smitty-

You are probably still not back from the Nationals, but when you get back, can you check on the "sent" confirmations?

Together with mine there was an entry for Carlos Ruiz. I received my confirmation, but he says he never received his.

I'm thinking of staying at the Quality Inn in Sebring, instead of at my sister's or my mom's places (Avon Park). I am bringing too many people with me and I don't want to swamp them. I hope they still have some rooms left ...

FYI

I am sure the central florida shooters are already aware but there is "mini" monster match the regular 2nd saturday match of October at the Malabar Club. any excuse to be able to shoot 40+ rounds per stage. :surprise:

Where is the Malabar Club?

2nd Sat in Oct...what time? Is there an advance registration? What is the cost? How many stages, rounds?

Thanks.