Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jackass Castmember

outerlimits

shot the area 1 3 gun and head to the coast for a week. happened to be wearing a shirt that had "jackass" on it. walking on the beach this guy comes up and introduces himself-turns out to be arron (sp) who was in both jackass movies. nice guy-small world.

post-2786-1183663648.jpg

I guess I must be getting old, but....

Why would anyone wear a shirt that says Jackass on it?

Yes, I have heard of the movie and have an idea that it is about people doing things that should in a proper world cause them to be removed from the gene pool. I'd like to think that those that play with guns, especially in our sport are not of the same base genetic predisposition.

Jim

He may be a nice guy..and made lots of bucks being stupid.

But I cant help but think the jackass thing is a very poor influance on youth in general.

Us older folks sneer and shake our heads...younger ones go try it out and kill themselves.

Just my 2ct worth....Jim

Growing up can be one big stupidity test. I shed no tears for those who work really hard at failing. It makes me cringe to think of these fools and their admirers with guns.

If the youth of today can be convinced to do stuff this stupid from a TV show or movie, then perhaps this is just natural selection at work.

<_< give me a break...all . ALL of us did stupid things. Its just that we thought we were the fist to think of it. and glad to say = no video to remind me of it. Heck we used to..... <_< no Im not going to say :blink:

Oh and nice photo, ;) witch one is you B)

Edited by AlamoShooter

My wife met Wee Man in his pre Jackass days at the Paralympic training camp, which trained in the same training camp as the dwarf olympic team and, likewise, the regular olympic track team. She met Flo Jo and Wee Man.

According to her, the dwarfs were the most fun since many of the athletes were also in the entertainment biz.

+1 Big Dave & Alamo Shooter

Just think about it for a sec, and 15 seconds of fame and a whole lotta/little bit of money. I bet they had fun, maybe they shouldn't/can't have kids, whatever. They were there and did a lot of cool stuff for a moment in time for MTV, and it took off. Congrats forever to them.

It is a small world & cool you got to meet him.

Edited by A-shot

Awhile back, when I lived in Florida, I use to hang out with Steve-O, him and his skater buddies would skate at the neighbors house, Steve-O didn't really seem to have his own place and was always looking for a place to crash, I don't think things have changed much. Back then he was jumping off crazy things, usually would end up smashing his face on the ground or his knees. He was pretty entertaining to watch...kinda like a car accident

All negative social impacts aside, if the movie Jackass inspired that doofus someone posted here a while back who tried to shoot the bottle rocket out of his butt, then Job Well Done!

I don't think I've enjoyed laughing at an idiot as much as that one. I thought I was going to crack a rib.

Was he the one with the toy car problem?

No, that was Kevin Dunn. Actually, Steve-O was supposed to do the toy car bit, but his dad put a major guilt trip on him. That was the first stunt he backed out of- ever. Steve-O actually drank his own piss for God's sake. And he drank some hillbilly's chaw spit- so I heard. Both stunts ended in violent vomitting.

I laughed my ass off at the golf course/air horn stunt. I also got a kick out of the guy that walked right into a store and took a crap in the floor-model toilet.

<_< Toy Car? OK please tell me. I did not see the movie and only saw three or four clips, <_< like three clips too many.

He put a toy car in a condom, lubed up and stuck it in his ass- then he went the doctor and got an x-ray.

<_< Toy Car? OK please tell me. I did not see the movie and only saw three or four clips, <_< like three clips too many.

He put a toy car in a condom, lubed up and stuck it in his ass- then he went the doctor and got an x-ray.

Most assuredly not the oddest item to appear on a lower GI X-ray film...

Most assuredly not the oddest item to appear on a lower GI X-ray film...

No, you're right, not the oddest item to appear. On Valentine's Day of my intern year, I had to go in and get a plastic bottle that a guy had stuck in his ass. A couple of years later, I had to go get a lost dildo. At least it was off!!

My favorite is the Roller Disco bit in the back of the huge moving truck while Preston is doing sharp turns at speed. I can only imagine what was going through Preston's head with as much abuse as he's subjected himself to while doing this show. Fun-ny!

You people really worry me. This stuff is not funny, it is at best sad and at worst a toss between possibly deadly and definitely sickening and often illegal.

You walk into my store and take a dump in a display toilet, I will charge you with as many crimes as I can think of as well as sue you and your film company.

These educated idiots can do what they wish to themselves on their own time, but too many not-too-brights will try and emulate them. True enough anyone attempting most of these stunts deserves to be removed from the gene pool, however the collateral damage to the businesses and hobbies that are or could be affected through ruinous lawsuits gives me reason to say that rather than allow Darwinism to take its course, these people need to be marginalized to a point where they receive no notoriety and hopefully stop.

Think about one of these people pulling a stunt at your range. They get hurt, you lose the range. Real funny. The get hurt, a new law gets passed in your state, we can't play our very safe games anymore. Definitely the term Jackass comes to mind. I just wonder which side it applies to more.

Jim

You people really worry me. This stuff is not funny, it is at best sad and at worst a toss between possibly deadly and definitely sickening and often illegal.

You walk into my store and take a dump in a display toilet, I will charge you with as many crimes as I can think of as well as sue you and your film company.

These educated idiots can do what they wish to themselves on their own time, but too many not-too-brights will try and emulate them. True enough anyone attempting most of these stunts deserves to be removed from the gene pool, however the collateral damage to the businesses and hobbies that are or could be affected through ruinous lawsuits gives me reason to say that rather than allow Darwinism to take its course, these people need to be marginalized to a point where they receive no notoriety and hopefully stop.

Think about one of these people pulling a stunt at your range. They get hurt, you lose the range. Real funny. The get hurt, a new law gets passed in your state, we can't play our very safe games anymore. Definitely the term Jackass comes to mind. I just wonder which side it applies to more.

Jim

Ok, ok, ok. Let's not get carried away here. It isn't as if the lead story on 3 of the 4 major news networks, 4 nights a week is about some idiot playing copy cat to these clowns. Hell, the last time any mention of this stuff was in the news was a month ago when some idiot who agreed to have a mouse trap snap close on his scrotum was suing Johnny Knoxville because he didn't pay him like he promised (allegedly.) And I don't think anyone can remember another time, other than some smut about Knoxville hooking up with Jessica Simpson while filming Dukes of Hazard. While there is a time and place to make a mountain out of a mole hill, this really is not one of those.

If that cast member really dropped a deuce in that hardware store toilet, I can promise you that the owner was paid and paid well. Well enough to forget about a call to his attorney. These guys are professional stuntmen and well...jackasses. They do it to make each other laugh and are entrepreneurial enough to figure out that if they get it on tape that people will pay to watch it and laugh. They do some downright stupid stuff, but I don't think you'll see Part Boy doing a moonwalk on roller skates in the middle of a three gun COF.

Now, when does jackass 3 come to theaters? :)