Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got to our hotel. I saw a lot of water on the ground as we approached the airport :unsure: . So far, it has been raining off and on. Oh well, I get to watch my Gamecock whoop-up on some Georgia Bulldogs! :lol::devil:

Saw Eric Stanley in the airport when we landed. Now to check our gear. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

DOH! I know who those bottles of wine belonged to!! He ended up moving out of that room cause the A/C didn't work!!! :cheers: Hope someone enjoyed them....

In fact, the 4 of us have jumped hotels. Now staying at the Radisson at the airport - they honored the Holiday Inn rate and everything works in our rooms!!

Two cars were broken into last night at the Holiday Inn, the drivers in our party decided that moving to another hotel might not be a bad idea....

Couple hours to go to registration, reports are the range is pretty soft, but as of now, it's not raining anymore and radar shows everything moving away from Tulsa.

Which Holiday Inn had that happen?

I don't want to switch but that would just not help my performance.

Chris

DOH! I know who those bottles of wine belonged to!! He ended up moving out of that room cause the A/C didn't work!!! :cheers: Hope someone enjoyed them....

In fact, the 4 of us have jumped hotels. Now staying at the Radisson at the airport - they honored the Holiday Inn rate and everything works in our rooms!!

Two cars were broken into last night at the Holiday Inn, the drivers in our party decided that moving to another hotel might not be a bad idea....

Couple hours to go to registration, reports are the range is pretty soft, but as of now, it's not raining anymore and radar shows everything moving away from Tulsa.

Match fee: 225 Gas to match: 225 Hotel: 150 (saved 200!!) Wear on the truck: who knows. DQ on second stage: Priceless! Secure those guns on a chair start, girls and guys, I'm headed home. Expensive 1 stage (and lesson learned) wang chung.

Match fee: 225 Gas to match: 225 Hotel: 150 (saved 200!!) Wear on the truck: who knows. DQ on second stage: Priceless! Secure those guns on a chair start, girls and guys, I'm headed home. Expensive 1 stage (and lesson learned) wang chung.

Sorry to hear that.

Ouch that bites Taterhead, sorry. Reminds me of the weekend I was taking an RO class. On the second day, after class, we signed up to shoot the monthly match. At lunch time, headed over to the pavilion to buy lunch, reached into my right front pocket for cash and DUMP goes my G35 into the gravel. I jump back a step, put my hands on my head and asked for Range Master (he was riding by at the time). He cleared the area in front of the pistol, asked me to pick it up, show clear and reholster. Lesson learned and sold that holster the next week.

Very tough and costly lesson for you though. Sorry.