Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight Delivery

DMS42

Bud's have recieved their copy of front sight just 'down the street'. Yet strangely, once again, mine is AWOL. Along with the latest issues of Blue Press and Car and Driver.

I'm convinced the post man is reading them because all of them show up late and all torn up.... :ph34r:

Mine finally showed up in Mobile. I guess it had to make the trip down the Mississippi and then across from New Orleans. Sam, They dropped yours off in Memphis. It'll take a couple of days for the mail wagon to get up to your place. :D

dj

OBTW,

The front cover shows an excellent picture of a bullet hitting a steel plate. Awesome photography.

dj

Mine finally showed today, but it got here as I was about to leave for the day. I'll read it tomorrow. Nice picture on the cover. I still hate that it takes so long to get here and think that whatever outfit that is being used should be changed out for some other outfit. Even UPS can get me something from the East Coast faster. Slight thread drift--I had to go the the Air Force base to pick up some meds. One was a refill and one was a new prescription. New prescription was a short wait in line to give the slip to the Airman behind the counter. The was told that it would be at least 1 hour before it would be ready (SOP) so went to pick up the refill at a location across base. Long line there. They couldn't find the refill, so they asked when it was called in. Was called in Monday and should have been ready per their automated system on Tuesday. Told to come back later. So back to the Clinic to pick up the new prescription and then dink around the PX for awhile then back to pick up the refill. Another long line. Refill still not ready, can you come back tomorrow. No, I'll be back in an hour. Go visit some people where I used to work and back to the refill place. This time it was ready. 4 hours shot and the pX didn't have the coffee maker that I wanted. Mine broke today. And it rained. Rant mode off.

Bud's have recieved their copy of front sight just 'down the street'. Yet strangely, once again, mine is AWOL. Along with the latest issues of Blue Press and Car and Driver.

I'm convinced the post man is reading them because all of them show up late and all torn up.... :ph34r:

That's why I have a PO Box; one less person involved in the delivery.

FM

I'm right here in Washington State and still haven't received mine.

That's badcrazy. I'd call Sedro Wooley and get a PO Box.

Everyone needs a PO Box just for identity security.

I've had my FS for over a week.

FM