Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

James Earl Jones

reneet

Did Jerry demo his revo skills for JEJ?? And did JEJ react with a hearty "The Force is strong with this one..." ??? :lol:

Its unfair to ask Renee what he's purchasing ;) Kind of a violation of privacy, and all that - I have to admit to being curious, myself, though... I'm sure its cool, though, and I can only hope he's having a custom 1911 built, too :D

James Earl Jones:

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

From quoteworld.org

Renee is he down to earth?

Extremely. He's very gracious and personable. Everyone in the shop got his autograph then all of Jim's nieces have come through wanting photos & autographs. He's a very nice man.

Did Jerry demo his revo skills for JEJ?? And did JEJ react with a hearty "The Force is strong with this one..." ??? :lol:

No demo as of yet.

Its unfair to ask Renee what he's purchasing ;) Kind of a violation of privacy, and all that - I have to admit to being curious, myself, though... I'm sure its cool, though, and I can only hope he's having a custom 1911 built, too :D

Ask me at a match sometime. ;)

Tell Kay to watch out...I knew Conan didn't get him.

Thulsa Doom – He is the leader of the Snake Cult of Seth. He has a thirst for power and in his younger days he killed many people – including Conan’s village, in his quest to answer the riddle of steel. The master of the hypnotic mojo, he can also transform himself into a giant snake among other serpent-related tricks. Played by James Earl Jones, who owns the coolest voice in Hollywood, having provided the vocals for the likes of Darth Vader, Mufasa and the CNN logo.

I had the pleasure of meeting him when they were filming the "Doctor Graham" scenes

for the movie "Field of Dreams. They were filmed in Galena, IL.

We met at the Dog Track in Dubuque, Ia. He was friendly and gracious, never

asked for an autograph.

How great would it be to have him say; :D

You may load and make ready.

Are you ready?

Standy by?

If you are finished, unload and show clear.

If clear, hammer down and holster.

Oh, MAN, that would be a cool soundbite!

-Chet

hey do you offer truck parking or is there somewhere close that a semi can park i'm in the area sometimes so would love to go there.

that is part of the reason that i go to cabela's but not bass pro shops because of the truck parking. I think if they want my money they can provide parking. Not that the same rules apply to clark they are a smaller venue you know.

Thanks kevin

Kevin - You'd have a hard time getting down that entrance road at all, much less turning around. I think there might be a big enough spot there by the range part, but not near the shop. I'd give them a call and ask.

chuck thanks for the info and i will just go ahead and call them the next time i'm down that way. I don't mind walking if that is what as called for i do enough time sitting.

kevin