Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slots to the Nationals - 2007

Flexmoney

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must not be doing it alphabetically because ...'Chang' comes before Shooter :D

Well, I guess they ARE doing it alphabetically because they took FOREVER to get to the K's :rolleyes:

Got the call today. I guess I impressed more than me, myself, and I at Targeting Ed. last year. ;) Looks like I'll be going to Tulsa after all!

Wish me luck.

They must not be doing it alphabetically because ...'Chang' comes before Shooter :D

Well, I guess they ARE doing it alphabetically because they took FOREVER to get to the K's :rolleyes:

Got the call today. I guess I impressed more than me, myself, and I at Targeting Ed. last year. ;) Looks like I'll be going to Tulsa after all!

Wish me luck.

Good going Chris!!! Guess you got a "prize" afterall!!! You deserve it, you shot great. ;)

Has anyone around the southeast checked on airfare to Montana? Any idea on how much a round trip ticket will set you back? Clint

Kim called tonight..... I turned it down. From Birmingham on Delta (cheapest) with 1 stop right at $600. With Air fare, hotel, rental car, entry fee and misc. trip would run right around $2000. That will take care of 4/5 State/Area matches for me. Ya'll Enjoy!!

Randal

I think they are going by the match you qualified. Me and my buddy both got the call tonight from the MS Classic match.

Edited by DrawandDuck

<_< My wife and I will spend over $600 on gas for round trip, BUT we will make a vaction out of it and spend two weeks. And 4,500 miles - The shooting is only a small part of the trip for me. ;)

+1 1200.00 for fuel for our 35' diesel pusher bus. It's old but nice! Saved us money at Area 4. Staying at the range was nice. We are more pumped about the VACATION, I am ready to see the mountains! I also hope my daughter and I can get slots!

Edited by MarkS_A18138

Well according to this rule "Classes/Categories must have a minimum of (5) participants to be eligible for slot distribution." I should get a slot from my local home club because I placed top Revolver for the year at my club and there were more than 5 competitors. I'm hopefully getting one and will be in Tulsa with the rest of the round gun shooters. :)

Vince

Just got an E-mail from Matt Pickhardt, asking if I wanted a slot for Tulsa :D . It was a tuff choice but I decided to accept it ;)

<_< Mike ? can you get tax write off for the trip? ifyou take some of your New gadgets

Most of my trips have a bussness side to them, ;)

Hi there,

Just a little tip: saying you're going (or not going) to the Nationals here does you no good whatsoever.

I'm seeing some names here. Names of people for which I distinctly remember leaving messages. These names have yet to call me or email me or my assistant Matt to claim said slot. This does not bode well for said name. I'm only holding the slot for five (5) business days after point of first contact and then it's going to the next person in order of finish. This doesn't mean you should wait the full five days. We'd prefer it if you didn't. I'm not trying to be a big meanie, but as you can imagine there's a lot of club and sections out there who would dearly love to have their slots and they can't have them until you or someone just like you calls me and completes the cycle. So while I'm all for you reporting to your friends and shooting buds and the population at large regarding your slot status, I'm more for you completing the cycle first by calling me back and claiming your slot and THEN posting to your heart's content.

So, to summarize, this is what you should do if offered a slot and you weren't home to respond immediately:

1) call or email me FIRST with your decision

2) THEN post on the Enos forum about your unadulterated joy or self-righteous indignation, whichever is most fitting

3) enjoy life.

Thanks for your cooperation, we're all counting on it.

Kim

:D:D You go, Kimber. Guys, what she said! Call the office, then post about your slots, etc. We don't have that much time to get slots to people and take care of the overage/leftovers, and I'm getting emails about slots like nobody's business. Thanks.

:D:D

Troy

Kim,

Any chance you could post the matches that you covered already ?

I figured you'd start with the Nationals...then go to the Area matches, then the other top Level III matches ? But, I didn't get a call for the Production Nationals. And, I see that (from Keen's post) you've hit the MI Targeting Education match. I didn't get a call for that one either.