Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Northwest Multi-gun Challenge

Hey Guys,

R&R Racing is putting on the Northwest Multi-Gun Challenge July 14th and 15th at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club in Albany, Oregon. There will be an RO side match and scheduled competitors shoot Friday July 13th. ARPC is the same club that the Multi-Gun Nationals were held in '06.

Robert Wright promises a $30,000 prize table and a free Henley shirt to all competitors! His goal is that even the guy that comes in last should be able to take a prize off of the table that is equal to the match fee ($200).

Scoring is "time-plus" and the Divisions are: -Open -Limited -Tactical -Heavy-Metal and Heavy-Metal-Tactical with Categories for -Lady -Law -Military.

For an Entry Form go >HERE<

Don't miss this one! Anybody that knows Robert Wright know that this is going to be a good match! See you there.

Ed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's shooting in the great Pacific Northwest. We only have so many reasonable months for matches so we pack 'em in like sardines.

Open/L10 Nats is only 2 weeks before Area 1 MG.

For those that haven't seen the Albany range get a copy of Saul's DVD of the 2006 MG Nats. Fantastic range!

That's shooting in the great Pacific Northwest. We only have so many reasonable months for matches so we pack 'em in like sardines.

Open/L10 Nats is only 2 weeks before Area 1 MG.

For those that haven't seen the Albany range get a copy of Saul's DVD of the 2006 MG Nats. Fantastic range!

Kevin,

Thanks for the kind words! :) And, um... we need RO/ARO's, they shoot free and we'll even feed you!

BTW, the match is limited to 100 competitors, unless Robert changes his mind... again.

Ed

I am definitely going to the A1 MG, but find it tough to justify another trip up two weeks later. I think I willhave to stick with the A1 match this year. I much prefer USPSA rules 3gunnin' anyway and Tom says he may have an MOR match too!

I am definitely going to the A1 MG, but find it tough to justify another trip up two weeks later. I think I willhave to stick with the A1 match this year. I much prefer USPSA rules 3gunnin' anyway and Tom says he may have an MOR match too!

agree-i'll be at A1MG as well-too bad this couldn't have been true back-to-back-i'll stick w/USPSA...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Run-n-Gun how's the match looking

Oh, it's coming along just fine. Just about all of the RO slots are filled (2 left) and the entry forms are steadily coming in...

I do think Robert is going to have get armed security for all of the prize table loot though. :lol:;)

Ed

11hr drive, hmmmmmm, I am really jones'n for a match since I moved to the way up north, Montana. and I like the non USPSA rules. Are there still slots open for shooters? I might have to beg the wife.

11hr drive, hmmmmmm, I am really jones'n for a match since I moved to the way up north, Montana. and I like the non USPSA rules. Are there still slots open for shooters? I might have to beg the wife.

Sure, this early we still have plenty of room! Where are you in Montana? Most of my family lives there.

Ed

Sure, this early we still have plenty of room! Where are you in Montana? Most of my family lives there.

Ed

Northwest corner, Kalispell, town just south of resort town of Whitefish where Big Mountain Ski Resort is. Loving it up here but quite a shift in shooting match availability from Phx, Az to MT but I'm looking. Gotta wait for shooting season to see what I can find. I know Missoula has a nice range.

Northwest corner, Kalispell, town just south of resort town of Whitefish where Big Mountain Ski Resort is. Loving it up here but quite a shift in shooting match availability from Phx, Az to MT but I'm looking. Gotta wait for shooting season to see what I can find. I know Missoula has a nice range.

Actually that's Black Tail Mountain Ski Resort. I was stationed on top of that mountain (only 7000') twice with the Air Farce. There is a club in Whitefish & a club in Libby in your neighborhood. Missoula has a steel match April 1st. Open Nationals Jun 20-24th.

Actually that's Black Tail Mountain Ski Resort. I was stationed on top of that mountain (only 7000') twice with the Air Farce. There is a club in Whitefish & a club in Libby in your neighborhood. Missoula has a steel match April 1st. Open Nationals Jun 20-24th.

Blacktail is just south of me, Big Mountain is north of me, and then there is Flathead Lake. Loving it up here. Will look up those clubs you mentioned. Would love to shoot in Missoula but not too keen on driving 1 1/2 to 2 hours to shoot my weekly match but might have to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm only seeing two potential long range rifle stages. I'm I reading wrong?

Will this match be using the cultivated field and the hill at the back of the range?

RS,

I talked to Robert about this yesterday and he told me that the "cultivated field" is, well, cultivated! There was only a CHANCE that the farmer would be through with it in time for the match (too close to call at scheduling time) and all that he could do with it FOR SURE was set some 300-yard-only targets with no movement. His decision was to forgo that in favor of making ALL of the stages interesting.

Ed

• 4 weeks later...