Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Northwest Multi-gun Challenge

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to Robert and he has agreed to extend the deadline! The time for ordering shirts has passed but you can still get in the match. Taran Butler and Matt Burkett are coming, we'd love to have you too!

R&R Racings Multi-Gun Challenge

Ed

I soooooo want to be there. Its killing me. New job and no time off. If there is a next year I am definitely there along with any of the other oregon and washington 3 gun matches. I'm so close now just no time off yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Any information on sign-in, start times, etc.? I couldn't find any of this on the website.

Sorry I haven't got this up yet, my 60-hour a week job is sure getting in the way! :rolleyes:

Sign in: 3:00pm-9:00pm Friday 13 July

Start time: Both days, 7:30am shooters meeting, match starts at 8:AM . Saturday-Sunday 14-15 July

Ed

Can we sign up at the match or do I need to pre-register. I got a little behind last week for some reason and haven't had a chance to send mine in.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

While would be REALLY nice if you would pre-register, if you show up on Friday and don't care who you're squadded with, you would be most welcome. An email would be nice though...

Ed

Will food be available at the range? Or should we bring our own?

I'm reasonably sure that Robert has something planned for food, at least he talked about it early in the process. I'll find out for sure. If all else fails, there's a GREAT little coffee shop and a store with an excellent deli a couple of miles away in the teaming metropolis of Shedd.

Does this mean you're coming?

Ed

It's a good match stages are fun. 7 stages shot 3 to go tomorrow. No brain drains or long distance. The plate rack at maybe 125 to 150 yards was fun. Only 5 slug shots but plenty of shotgun. The door breacher was interesting something I've never done before I didn't get them in one shot but I heard some people were taking 6 shots and more.

Great RO's very helpful, friendly atmosphere nice range.

All for now.

This was a GREAT match! The RO's were professional, effective, and helpful.

The stages were challenging and at the same time straightforward. In a perfect world there would have been more long range rifle, but range restraints limited this to only 2 stages - not the organizers fault.

This match has the potential to be a hidden gem in the multi-gun world.

My hat is off to Robert Wright, all the RO's, the sponsors who strongly supported the match, and the competitors. Thank you for a great weekend of shooting!

Ditto! Great match!

ROs and staff were all just great. Well organized, especially considering that this was the first of these matches, and hopefully far from the last.

Good work Robert, and everyone!

I made it home and it was a great match. I really appreciated the last 3 stages lots of fun, and well thought out. I'm going to poach those designs for our local matches.

Everything was very well planned out. The stages made logical order in the amount of equipment you needed to haul at any one time.

The lunch setup worked great for our squad.

Again Great RO's, great stages, and a great time.

Being a back of the bus shooter, I don't count on the prize table for anything I just want to beat my buddies. That being said the prize table was by far the best I've ever gotten.

I'll make the drive again next year

Thanks again

The match was outstanding. Big congratulations to Robert and Co. for a flawless presentation.

Stages were thought provoking, challenging and fun, but not gimmicky. No gotchas. Plenty of risk/reward enticements.

Lunches were delivered to the squads. Way cool idea and they were good.

Shooting was done before noon on Sunday and Awards were being presented by 1:30.

So many prizes I had to ship them home (after shooting like crap to boot!)

Did I mention how well the match ran? AMAZING!

Mark your calendars for next year, July 12-13, 2008