Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome idea! Henning just called & said the rollercoaster stage was great. He got it on video, of course, & I'm sure he'll put it on his web page. Day 1 went well. It's 45 & very windy here in Louisville CO, & Henning said it's 90 in AZ!

Edited by sinnsyk

Awesome idea! Henning just called & said the rollercoaster stage was great. He got it on video, of course, & I'm sure he'll put it on his web page. Day 1 went well. It's 45 & very windy here in Louisville CO, & Henning said it's 90 in AZ!

That should be cool to watch

Henning's winning three stages out of four so far, Stages 1,3,4 have 100% and stage 2 is 92%. Looks like he is kicking butt. As far as I can see Henning is winning the match so far, but Ron Avery is close behind.

Diann, you can follow the results here--->Area 2 Interim results

If you tab down to the bottom there is a box where you can put Henning's USPSA number to get his results in a single screen. His USPSA number is TY25335

Does anyone know what happened with Robbie?

I heard from Steve H that he just didn't feel like shooting this weekend. I guess he tried to talk him into coming, but no such luck. I guess it just goes to show that we all just need a break sometimes. See...he is human afterall!! :)

Wow. I've heard talk of Area 2 all year & now it's over, just like that . Where did the weekend go? Where did the YEAR go?! Good luck to you all in the year to come & maybe I'll get to meet more of you at a match! :P

-Diann

Edited by sinnsyk

OK...would someone please describe the roller coaster stage?! Did you ride in something that moved???

You sit in a ''mining cart'' at the top with the RO sitting behind you. It releases and down you go. Not real fast but fast enough. Targets are beneath you and on both sides. Super high "disaster factor". Funny as heck to watch. Funny to shoot, not so much.

OK...would someone please describe the roller coaster stage?! Did you ride in something that moved???

You sit in a ''mining cart'' at the top with the RO sitting behind you. It releases and down you go. Not real fast but fast enough. Targets are beneath you and on both sides. Super high "disaster factor". Funny as heck to watch. Funny to shoot, not so much.

THANK YOU!!! That sounds totally awesome. I'm really sorry I missed it.