Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Girl/wife...

Bird_Dog0347

So I was looking through the pictures from the Dallas Margarita Ball we went to a week ago and it occurred to me that my wife is smoking hot AND she puts up with my incessant dry firing and constant gun talk... Not that I don't always feel that way, but it just kinda hit me while I was looking at pics and I thought I would brag a little.

Feel free to brag about the women that put up with you guys as well.

post-7984-1162875269.jpg

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

action.jpg

I really hate that I had to break up with her. Couldn't stand everyone posting pictures claiming she was thier's!!! That and she could do that 'one handed climb and shoot' thing that really annoyed me...

This is a good one of my on and off girl. We're on now so it's all good...

post-25-1162897782.jpg

post-4731-1162909731.jpgpost-4731-1162907484.jpgmy wife Sandi and my two nieces making halloween cookies. Sandi is also known as Matt Cheely's adopted mother :wub: while Matt was undergoing his apprenticeship and living out in my shop under the workbench :o

here's a picture of Sandi focusing on how she's gonna shoot the next stage!

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

post-4731-1162909731.jpgpost-4731-1162907484.jpgmy wife Sandi and my two nieces making halloween cookies. Sandi is also known as Matt Cheely's adopted mother :wub: while Matt was undergoing his apprenticeship and living out in my shop under the workbench :o

here's a picture of Sandi focusing on how she's gonna shoot the next stage!

who's her gunsmith? :lol::ph34r:

Dan failed to tell you that Sandi was legally blind when they met. Dan use to have a baby face with lots of hair. See Pic. Other pic is my wife Tami and Sandi when we went up so I could teach Dan how to drink beer and play Texas hold'em.

post-1541-1162912871.jpg

post-1541-1162912919.jpg

Edited by PaulW

post-2563-1162914559.jpgpost-2563-1162914581.jpgIt is pretty amazing what these lovely ladies will put up with. Here is my beautiful wife the Friday night after the Area 8. We drove out to Baltimore for the weekend after the match.

The other one is the three best gifts she has ever given me!!!

I sense a calandar coming...

I'm going to take that LAra Croft pic as a challenge. Lemmee see what I can get Andrea fired up about. Good thing latina's are just a little competitive. ;)

something to hold you over....

Andy at the nats.

post-551-1162926358.jpg