Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Sponsors Like J.p. Enterprises

kurtm

This is the new rifle John made for me. We had talked about it a few times before, and suddenly it just showed up! It is made just the way I wanted it. What a great suprise! J,P, Enterprises is a great sponsor, not only does he support his shooters, but he supports the whole 3-gun/multi-gun and action shooting sports. Many a prize table has sported complete J.P. rifles and uppers. At RM3G he has always had a complete rifle that is awarded by random drawing for the shooters. I can't think of anyone who has done more for the action shooting sports in both promotion and suppling the highest quality parts and firearms on the face of the Planet! Thank You J.P.!!!!

Just a little about the rifle.

20" 1X8 medium weight barrel that so far hasn't shot a group over 3/4" at 100 yards and yesterday put 10 rounds into 1/2" at 100.

A2 front sight at the end of the barrel ( almost snag proof! )

J.P. rear sight mounted all the way to the rear

Standard J.P. stock which is light and has a nice logo on it!

Over-all this is THE perfect Limited/Standard division rifle ever built!!

post-1176-1161793870.jpg

Edited by kurtm

Kurt,

Didn't Choate make that stock? I seem to remember that being one of theirs, or one that looked like it.

Anyway, nice .....ummmm....rifle! that's the word......Rifle! :lol:

I'm sure you'll make good use of it.

Rob,

Shooting small groups with iron sighted rifles simply takes practice. Lot's and Lot's of it.

Edited by Dan Sierpina

This doesn't suprise me, I use to own a sako TRG-22 chambered in .308 sniper rifle.

this rifle shot 1/2 inch groups right out of the box!!! only found that sniping was boring, so i sold the rifle and got me a race gun 2ys ago. now i'M an A class in OPEN!!

Edited by shooterbenedetto

FWIW, you can bring JP lowers in. Just can't build them up....yet.

Dang it Kurt. Now I want a black LMOS! Not really, but it definitely scores high on the cool points. So...where's the scope at?

The only reason I shoot irons is 'cause Uncle Sam says I have to twice a year. The ACOG is going with me to Afghanistan.

Rich

What a heap of junk!! I'll give you $50 cash for it. There is not a lick of spray paint anywhere on it. Not sure you can shoot a pretty rifle.

OK, you got me.. $55, but that's the final offer!! ;)

No really guys, this thing is sweet. If Kurt will post the other pictures we took, you can see his little "filler" between the front sight base and the barrel. It looks great and points so nice that a scrub like me could probably get 1/2 MOA with some practice and a bench....

Rich,

Just remember, real men shoot 16" 'ers... :D

Mike

Mr. Neil you will be happy to know that the cammo rifle has a new barrel and it is just like before! It will now get burnt up in practice and on coyotes in Wyo leaving the ULTIMATE standard rifle to the duty it deserves, winning matches! Maybe that is why John sponsores me. :D We all know it ain't my looks. :lol: Maybe you could get a sponsor or two, didn't you win something last year, I think I saw half a sentence about it somewhere :lol: KURTM

Thank God the camo gun got a new barrel! I was really beginning to feel sorry for it.

I thought JP sponsored me for shooting skills and you for looks. Or was it vice versa? I can't remember now.

By the way, I won the 2005 Kelly Neal Intergalactic 3 gun-Multigun-Sniper challenge in the Open, Tactical and Limited Divisions. It has held at the Rio Salado Sportsman Club at 12:00 pm on 10/31/05. I had to get out of there before the Sheriffs arrived but I won nonetheless.

Kurt,

You are a hypocrite and a gamer! :D Look at the little "nipple" on the bottom of the buttstock. You need to get that thing pierced!

And you dare give me grief! How dare you, Sir!!

I demand satisfaction! (virtual slap!)

I will see you on the field of honor at Ft. Benning!

Erik

When it comes to code duelo, far away and in the back, is my moto! After all a slap is as good as a nudge to a blind man..AHH...ER, that didn't work, but I hope you get my meaning because I sure don't :blink: My only defence is that it came that way and I didn't go out of my way to buy it :D

Your challenge is accepted! But remember I will be holding the timer! KURTM

AHHH and with that, the nickname of "Minnie Mouse" raises it,s ugly head. Now Erik will surely want that duel and he might throw in Kelly for good measure. I see things are heating up this winter :lol: :lol: :lol: