Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st Place B Open At The Nationals

GeneralChang

Wow, I couldn't believe that I actually achieved my goal to win my class at the Nationals. It was a tough road but I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and friends. Now I have to sit back and review everything I did and hopefully I can try to repeat some of the good points at another major match.

Wow, I couldn't believe that I actually achieved my goal to win my class at the Nationals. It was a tough road but I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and friends. Now I have to sit back and review everything I did and hopefully I can try to repeat some of the good points at another major match.

Check out the Nationals B Open Champ in action!!! Great job Sheldon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=193470808315277095

It's always a great accomplishment to win your class at nationals.

Congratulations.

A big attaboy to Ronnie Shores for taking second "B".

You will never meet a nicer guy.

It's good to see him do well and get some recognition.

Those Georgia boys can shoot.

Tony

Edited by tlshores

I think your 'A' card is probably in the mail......

I think he's probably right ;) ;) ;)

It really is hard to shoot Open on a Production squad, and vice versa ............ but no matter what, it's tough to shoot your own game, while your main competitors are shooting on another squad elsewhere, doing God knows what .... never knowing how you stack-up to the "crowd". :unsure:

Only to find out at the end of it all, that YOU WON! How cool is that ???

Congrats Chang!

Thanks everyone. A card? What's that? I hope I get it but I didn't think I would considering I shot only about 70%.

Um, 70% at the nats is DEFINETLY an A class performance, no doubt about it. How many of the GMS shot 95% (2) How many of the M's 85%? (2) How many A's shot 75% (1)

Some arguments don't hold watter, the "I didn't shoot X percentage in a match," doesn't work. Time to move on ;) You were in the top 25% of all the A Class shooters (at the national.) So, you beat 75% of the A class shooters.

Do you still think you aren't ready to move up? :P Nice shooting! Don't sell yourself short, and go nail some classifiers and don't be afraid to jump into a deeper end of the pool :)

Edited by Loves2Shoot

I guess XRe's 20th place finish makes him a GM. Pretty good finish Dave.

20th at 80% doesn't necessarily translate the same... ;) But, yeah, I had a good match - and thanks... The goal this year is to nail down the GM card so that I can get on one of the Super Squads and get the real learning started (stage management and such).

What Sheldon isn't telling you guys is that he's classed in A in Limited... :D:lol: So, he's got the skillz... B class is usually a tight match for the top of B class - one of the toughest classes to get out of (next to C), too. So, winning that class is an accomplishment. Now you have to get to work so you can win A class next year... ;)

Edited to make a data correction....

Edited by XRe

And the REST of what he isn't telling you is that he earned his "A-Limited" card by winning B-Limited at the Texas State Sandbagger Classic, err, Texas State Limited, last year :D

Congrats! Now...shoot some damn classifiers already!

:P

Alex