Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

September

benos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry competitor:

"What? This is BS... Show me where the course description says I CAN'T low-gallop while engaging T5 through T8! Who designed this stage?"

or

A SASS class, instructor speaking to students:

"As Clem is demonstrating, eye cross-dominance issues can be overcome by using one gun for each eye. Doctor Haywood Jablome, noted shooting sports physiologist, has concluded that this technique is especially applicable to vigorous physical movement including on galloping on horseback. Any questions?"

"... it was an unfortunate incident with an early form of jury nullification and tort reform that changed the carreer of mild-mannered Range Lawyer Cordellius Walker, Esq, into "Walker, Texas Range Lawyer". A quick roundhouse kick to the 'Law', and history was born..."

Two guns? That would be rule 10.5.7

Wearing or using more than one handgun at any point in time during a course of fire.

I was in a meditative state for the entire stage, commonly known as "being one with the gun". Awareness of time ceases, while in such a condition.

So you see, one gun, and if that was not enough, it was off the clock. Clearly rule 10.5.7 does not apply.