Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pluto

outerlimits

Hot damn! Reality finally reigns. Pluto is not a planet. It and it's companion, Charon, are rogue pieces of the Oort cloud trapped in solar orbit.

FWIW, Science does not nor has it ever claimed to produce perfect answers every time. Science's claim, is that it is self-correcting in the light of better evidence. We have better evidence now and Science has now corrected itself.

And for everyone that's mad about Pluto being removed as a planet, it's beats the hell out of the alternative that the IAU came very close to approving: adding literally HUNDREDS of malformed rock/ice chunks to the list of planets.

The man on the on tv said "You learned it was a planet, now you can learn it isn't." He even had a pocket protector so he has to be right. The founder of PLANET Pluto came from the town I live in, it's still a PLANET from here. I hope the dwarf geeks heard this.

Rich

Now what in the hell is My Very Excellent Mother going to Serve Us?!?!?!? Huh? Did anybody think of that?!?!?!? I didn't think so!

(jhgtyre storms off in search of pizza and a new acronym)......

I don't know about yours, but My Very Excellent Mother is going to Just Serve Us Nine.

And while we're at it, you all know it is a Rabbit, not a Man in the Moon right? :D

Edited by AikiDale