Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-33

CM 99-33  This was a cool stage.  (Started holding a dead mans hand.)   I shot this one May 6th of 2000.  I clearly remember feeling very slow and deliberate.  Which was a good thing, it's a Virginny count.   At Ghost Town Shooters, we say that Virginny count means you aquire the front sight, spit, check it again and squeeeeze.   My time was 6.30 with 54 pts. HF was**** It was a 90%'er at the time.  

(Edited by bonedaddy at 8:38 pm on July 19, 2001)

(Edited by bonedaddy at 5:10 pm on July 20, 2001)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot 99-33 Raw Deal today. 55 points, 5.57 seconds, 9.87 hit factor, Limited. This one was pretty straight forward. I wanted a couple more points and could have probably knocked a few tenths off at least off the time. The lighting in the morning at this particular range is BAD for iron sight shooters. The sun glares just right giving you a glare for a front sight instead of a nice black sight picture.

99-33.gif

Edited by sperman
Fixed Broken Link

• 3 weeks later...

My L10 score was 52 points, 5.83 seconds..I bobbled the reload ever so slightly. but it was pretty good. the fourth match I shot this year..the second shooting in the L10 category..so I didn't feel too bad about it..It showed up being about 93%

• 4 months later...

Shot this one today.......

open gun

4.9?/ down about 6 or 7 points (had 1 delta dammit!)  Once I see the results I'll post in more detail

open  4.94 52 points  hf 10.5263

(Edited by PaulW at 9:50 am on Jan. 28, 2002)

• 5 weeks later...

I shot this today Production class 6.33 secs 16pts down.  It's good for about 73% because they base production off the limited classifers..  Getting score minor is kill'in my percentage.  I did use a major load for this today because I shot two guns and didn't want to get the ammo mixed up.  The LDA trigger was slow as heck for me on this stage.  I shot it in under 6 sec last summer for a 91%.

• 1 month later...

Shot it twice yesterday, L10 then Limited with the same gun. I think both times were low 6 seconds. Dropped 2 points L10 then 4 points Ltd.

Update: L10 run came in at 94% and Ltd run came in at 87%.

(Edited by Erik Warren at 11:49 am on May 22, 2002)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just shot this today in a match. First run Prod, second L10, and third Limited. All with a Beretta EII, minor.

Produciton: 54 points in 6.12...good enough for just under 93% (Best Prod classifier yet.)

L10 44 points in 5.8 seconds...about 75%. Last 3 shots were all Dogs... :angry:

Limited 58 points in 5.99...Almost 97%, first (of many) GM score ever!

Shot near to far each time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's funny when you don't realize a stage is virginia count. can you say extra shots and hits? so, i had to reshoot this stage sunday to get a good score. open 55 pts. 5.90 sec.

production run was slow 8.89 sec. 40 pts. i wish para's had a magwell. :angry:

lynn

This stage ticked me off to no end. I CALLED 2 alpha's on the farthest target and ended up "taking" a miss! One of these days I WILL LEARN to walk down there with the scorer, even if it is a local match!!!

Had I gotten the hit, that I KNOW was on the target - this would have been a 75%. As it stands now, it's gonna get tossed at 54%.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Backing into the Math can I correctly assume the high HF is around XXX for Lim???

May as well post them, it would save ten separate entries of "what is this? / you shot this" and leave more room for "addaboys".

Edited by Flexmoney