Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-52

I shot 99-52 (cash n carry) on 5/27/01. Shot a 100% score and this pushed me into Master Class Limited. 59 points, 7.03 time, 8.39 HF.

Probably one of the best stages I've ever shot, obviously by the 100%. But everything just clicked and went PERFECT. Draw, shots, calling shots, recoil, seeing/vision, movement. When I think back on it, it is kind of hard to even remember it, it seemed it just zipped by. I can remember the feeling when shooting it more than just remembering parts of it like the draw, shots and movement.

Sounds weird, but that's all I got. Uh-oh, I'm starting to sound like a Zen Buddha. I'm trying to describe it, but that's pretty tough.

Kevin/IPSC Supercop

http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-52.pdf

99-52.gif

Edited by sperman
Fixed Broken Link

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Shoot this one today and was wondering what the HHF is on this one. I myself don't belive it is very high and I thing this would be a good one to move up on. I shoot Limited and I am B class. I shot it in 12.44 with 53 pts. Could have shot it quicker but I took a lot of time to make up a shot. ( No I didn't hit a no shoot, at least one that would of scored as such.)

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Shot this one on Saturday. Everyone before me was hitting the no-shoots next to T3, so I took head shots, and fired an extra one for insurance (didn't need to, as it turned out).

Then I dumped a shot into the hard cover on T-4, and fired a make-up shot on T-5 (I knew something was wrong, but I guess I didn't know where)

42 points (including a 10 point penalty) in 14.43 s for 2.9106 HF. Limited, B class. This isn't going to move me anywhere.

DD

• 8 months later...

After hassling XRe about needing three competitive bids before spending club funds on the 2x4 crossbar, he still went ahead and set it up..

7.93 with an extra shot on the 2nd popper, dagnabbit. Missed the no-shoot, but also missed the GM score. 93% open.

I took an extra shot on the popper as well, but I have no idea why - I hit it with the first round. :wacko:

9.53 seconds and a 5.663 hit factor puts me around 71%.

This should bump me up to B class. Finally. B)

-Chet

• 9 months later...

Shot this today at Area 8.

57 points, 8.37, roughly 6.81 hf.

Ohio says 93.72%

that actually might do IT. :huh:

OK run, but gravel bay and slid to a stop in the crouch trying to get around the barrel. I was a little hesitant on T3 (no shoots) and I think it would be faster to snap crisply to the head and move on.

The Army guys were there and that's what they did.

Low 8's seems good for Limited, but a crispy 7.7 would be nice.

Max and KC did it in LOW 7's.

Edited by dirtypool40

• 3 years later...

Shot today, 60 points 7.55 seconds, Open M.

Classifier calculator says 99.33%.... Does anybody know, if this is what I should get ? If yes, I am gonna be very close to GM...

• 4 weeks later...

Shot today, 60 points 7.55 seconds, Open M.

Classifier calculator says 99.33%.... Does anybody know, if this is what I should get ? If yes, I am gonna be very close to GM...

This seems to be 100.00% in my record.

• 3 years later...