Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are on the waiting list there is still a chance. The allocated slots for Open don't have to be returned until June 9th. So Kim won't know for sure who can get slots until that date has passed.

For the Limted match the deadline was in May, so if you have not been contacted (or the status does not indicate a slot on your classification page) then chances are you will be out of luck for that match.

Hope this info helps, if I have this wrong I am sure that Kim/Rob will correct me.

My, my, my what a bunch of eager beavers! I've just invited the first group, so check your emails and membership classification record to see if you might have been in there. Please be sure to respond within 48 hours to avoid removal of the invite.

Thanks! Have fun!

Kim :)

I'm in! See ya in Tulsa (I was #57 on the OpenProd list yesterday, FYI)

First Nats, this is gonna be fun! Now, to figure out how to pay for it! <_<

Anyone need a room mate? :huh:

Edited by sfinney

I feel like I might make it in also. I checked 2 weeks ago and I was 21st for an open slot.

Dave

If Catfish went from 133 to 72 it might be a really good idea to check your classification record in case your email from Kim went into the bit bucket.

bill

Edited by bpowe

I feel like I might make it in also. I checked 2 weeks ago and I was 21st for an open slot.

Dave

If you were 21st 2 weeks ago, you should have been offered a slot yesterday..... yeah, what bpowe said, check your classification page!

I'm all in...just got my slot!!!

Life is good.... :D

Jeff, does this mean you are driving down with Cam???

NEGATIVE...WIFEE just put the hammer down. Limited nats only for me. Family stuff took precedence as I guess it should :rolleyes: . I guess the 10 majors and Limited Nationals was the limit, but a guy has to try...right??? Anyway, somebody else will reap the benefits...good luck to whoever gets my slot!!! Maybe I can be boss next year!!! :P:lol:

• 3 months later...

You didn't get the "All 12 fun things to do in Tulsa" ;) brochures?

I figured when I got those, I was in.

There are 12? That's prosperity.

That's a lot more than things to do in Quincy/Barry.

Actually a few years ago we got a brochure of 25 things to do in Quincy. Did about 9 of them in 20 minutes, some of them unintentionally, but the early days of air flight exhibit in the old house was pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...
There are no guarantees if you do that, they did let a bunch in last year, but if it's a long way to drive then you may have a wasted journey

My thoughts also. I'm actually coming from Corpus Christi, TX. I badly want to go...Oh well....maybe next year I can plan it better.

Good luck to all of you!