Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear in mind that Kim may not get email at this point or it may be too late in coming :( (she's on her way to Tulsa, or already there...) Calling HQ might net more results - someone should be there manning the phones and might have a definite way to find out for you....

Longbow - the drive isn't *that* hideous, but... you'd probably have to drive up and spend the night Tuesday, and then come home Wednesday if you couldn't get a slot. Usually, it seems like there's always a last minute cancellation or three, and those slots go first come first served, so....

How bad do you want to shoot the Nationals?? :)

Longbow - the drive isn't *that* hideous, but... you'd probably have to drive up and spend the night Tuesday, and then come home Wednesday if you couldn't get a slot. Usually, it seems like there's always a last minute cancellation or three, and those slots go first come first served, so....

How bad do you want to shoot the Nationals?? :)

I've been wanting to go for years! But with college and family stuff's, I never get to go. So I guess, really bad. I just wanna be there and experience it.

It's the Nat's and American Hungunner World Shoot Off's are my dream matches. :)

Not so, Longbow :) Troy posted that a new waitlist will be started AT THE RANGE at 7:00am Wednesday. Then you only have to *hope* that there's a no-show ;)

Thanks! That's encouraging to know. I might as well load 500 rounds now and check again tomorrow........heck...I'll just go! :)

Okay guys, its decision time for me (for real!). Help me out please.

I'm really wanting to shoot, not take pics. Should I stay or should I go? If you're in my situation would you go anyway?

I apologize, but I'm in real agony over this.

I got in!!

Thanks everyone for the encouragements. Well worth the 12 hour drive.

I got squaded with the top shooters in open (super squad B ). I shot production.

I learned a lot, both from watching and from their coaching. They were a a bunch of nice guys, really. I won't have it any other way. There's nothing like shooting and getting tutoring from the pros at the same time. :D

Maybe next year I can plan it better and maybe, do better.

It was a great experience indeed.

Edited by Longbow

<_< So? will only first in class get an Earned Slot for next year? 2007 ? will the top 50 get a slot ? .Or will ? the top three in class earn a slot?

Is a rule in place that I just can not find the the book?

:unsure:

thanks! Shooter Girl...I could not find that before - now I know , or I think I know :unsure:

Edited by AlamoShooter

I got in!!

Thanks everyone for the encouragements. Well worth the 12 hour drive.

I got squaded with the top shooters in open (not the super squad, but close). I shot production.

I learned a lot, both from watching and from their coaching. They were a a bunch of nice guys, really. I won't have it any other way. There's nothing like shooting and getting tutoring from the pros at the same time. :D

Maybe next year I can plan it better and maybe, do better.

It was a great experience indeed.

I think we meet. Did you shoot with Anderson, Divita, KC, Shannon Smith, Matt M....?

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org over on the left is a link to the official slot policy :)

I must have missed that... it's weird though, it shows on the right of the screen on my Mac ??? :wacko:

It's not weird, I'm an idjot that still has problems with left and right - how embarassing :(

I was not going to complain ... ;)

I think we meet. Did you shoot with Anderson, Divita, KC, Shannon Smith, Matt M....?

Yes, I was in that squad.

Were you in that squad also? If you were, thanks for putting up with me. I hope I didn't slow you guys down so much. :lol:

I was in the Production squad that shoot the opposite schedule of your squad (same stages, different time of day). You were shooting with some of my buddies. I was around a bunch. You and I talked a time of two. I'm from Ohio.

Good shooting.

I was in the Production squad that shoot the opposite schedule of your squad (same stages, different time of day). You were shooting with some of my buddies. I was around a bunch. You and I talked a time of two. I'm from Ohio.

Good shooting.

I remember now. Nice meeting you and congrats on your win!

See ya all next year!