Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- 1 Waitlist temporarily unavailable

We expect to have the waitlist back very shortly, we are working on it now.

+ 1 Okey Dokey, all fixed now :P

Edited by sfinney

I completed and submitted my name and information at 10 seconds after 12:00.

So we just check the Classification page and see where we stand in the process? How long does it take to get word of an opening?

So are we cool since we got on before the crash???

Edited by Cjblackmon

Kim said "I hope to start processing the list immediately after it opens."

I imagine we should know more on Monday...

I think I'm going to bed...with my mobile phone duct taped to my head....

If you think you got in before the crash just check your USPSA classification page. Mine shows that I'm on the waiting list. Good luck folks.

So are we cool since we got on before the crash???

If you go yto your classification page, it should show that you are on the waitlist since 05/01/06. If it says that I would assume it means that you are on the list. The next question is where on the list are you.. :-)

I just signed up a junior shooter (his dad has a slot). Midnight is kind of late for a school night and his dad has to be at work at 6:30 am, so a bit late for both of them. They asked their favorite night owl to sign the son up.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Everything went fine, with one small glitch ...

The first 92 people who signed up were not charged the $20 fee. I forgot to turn off the "test mode, do not bill card" flag in the copy of the code on the server.

These wait list slots WERE correctly added to the waiting list.

If you are one of these people you will be notified when you are offered your slot - but you won't have $20 credit waiting towards your slot.

Rob

If you are one of these people you will be notified when you are offered your slot - but you won't have $20 credit waiting towards your slot.

Rob

Rob,

How many slots do you have open (roughly). Will Kim be making contact tonight or tomarrow after>

Chad

Edited by Cjblackmon

Rob,

Since Kim said they're not going to do the self squadding, how would one (If offerred a slot) be able to squad with his club members that already have a their spots for Nationals?

Edited by Cjblackmon

Rob,

I noticed this happening and went back to the info page several times and tried re-submitting until I received confirmation I had been accepted. Only bad part was I tried using 2 different credit cards thinking the 1st one had been declined :blink:

Guess I'm in either way on the Open/Prod nats if I get the call. B)

Tom

They asked for a day-time contact number. Expect a call in the day-time.

The system will also allow you to buy your slot on-line. Once HQ is ready to offer a slot, they will mark you as "offered" in the database - at which time you will have a private link which will allow you to buy your slot on-line.

It will still be absolutely essential to fill out the waiver in advance of the match and send that to Sedro. I will be calling HQ to learn the procedure by which that will be done so I can put that info on the on-line payment form.

I think it might be a week or two till the slots actually become avail. I believe the deadline for returning them was May 9. I don't know why they would give them out before that time. Of course there may be some that have already been returned as unused. Those could go early. But there should definitely be a batch Mid May.

Open/PD "earned" slots don't have to be back until June 9th, so after the first batch of returned-by-sections slots goes out for that, there will probably be a long delay while people like me sit on theirs.