Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$3.32/gal here...!!! Those 20-mile round-trips to the range are getting expensive!

Recently spotted license plate: "LOWIQ"

I'm not so sure I'd be wanting to broadcast that kind of information.

Otherwise, vanity plates in Eugene tend to be verrrry unimaginative. Except mine. ;)

• 1 month later...

'Meant to post this earlier, but the Hummer posting reminded me to finally do so.....

Picture EXTREMELY elevated pickup on MONSTER-sized tires, with plate reading: SKYHI4X

The truck was kinda ridiculous. :blink: The plates were hip. ;)

(Oh and petrol here is now $3.70).....

Here's hubby's

Yup, huuuuge Stargate SG1 fan...he even requested (and paid a lot for!) GATE for the last 4 numbers of his mobile number.

(And no the plates are not really 2 years out of date :blink: he just put the stickers in the wrong spots :lol: )

post-6835-1179261857.jpg

CHURN:

--The turnover of cable television subscribers due to disconnects and/or new subscribers.

www.horizonmedia.com/glossary/c.htm

--Describes customer attrition. A high churn rate implies high customer disloyalty.

www.dmreview.com/resources/glossary.cfm

--A measure of the number of subscribers who leave or switch to another carrier's service.

www.indusmobile.com/glossary_c.htm

--The process of customer turnover, as occurs in many consumer service providers such as telecommunications and credit providers.

www.togaware.com/datamining/survivor/C.html

--Number of lost customers shown as a percentage. Calculated as the number of cancelled contracts from amongst the average number of users within the same period.

www.telefonica.es/informeanual/ing/html/glosario/glosarioc.html

--Transfer of a customers telecommunication service from one provider to another.

www.moto-zone.com.au/motoglossary/motoglossary.html

--Negative term referring to constantly searching out new customers to replace lost customers. A costly and inefficient way to run a business.

www.marketconscious.com/dict.htm

CHURN:

--The turnover of cable television subscribers due to disconnects and/or new subscribers.

www.horizonmedia.com/glossary/c.htm

--Describes customer attrition. A high churn rate implies high customer disloyalty.

www.dmreview.com/resources/glossary.cfm

--A measure of the number of subscribers who leave or switch to another carrier's service.

www.indusmobile.com/glossary_c.htm

--The process of customer turnover, as occurs in many consumer service providers such as telecommunications and credit providers.

www.togaware.com/datamining/survivor/C.html

--Number of lost customers shown as a percentage. Calculated as the number of cancelled contracts from amongst the average number of users within the same period.

www.telefonica.es/informeanual/ing/html/glosario/glosarioc.html

--Transfer of a customers telecommunication service from one provider to another.

www.moto-zone.com.au/motoglossary/motoglossary.html

--Negative term referring to constantly searching out new customers to replace lost customers. A costly and inefficient way to run a business.

www.marketconscious.com/dict.htm

the stockbroker "churn" is getting clients to buy and sell over and over so the broker can get commission. he makes you broker.

lynn

the stockbroker "churn" is getting clients to buy and sell over and over so the broker can get commission. he makes you broker.

lynn

IIRC, churning is also highly frowned upon, viewed as an unethical practice by professional organizations representing brokers/financial planners, and may be illegal in a lot of places.

I wish I had a picture, but one of the funnisest I've ever seen get past the DMV was one in Houston, TX about 25 years ago:

"6ULDV8"

In fact, it's where I got the idea for my screen name, IMA45DV8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...