Men We Love

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is a role model?

Every human being is a role model, female or male. Everyone is one of a kind, unique in being, unique in performance..

As long as one contributes to the well-being of man(women)-kind, one is a: Human in the positive sense of the word

Hmmm....Funny, after assembling these pics, I noticed no blondes.  Whatcha' think ladies?

I like 'em dark haired too... errr... 'cept Matt Damon. Mmmm... Jude Law gets an honorable mention. Oh! And Matthew McConaughey... and Harry Connick Jr...

Music...? Gavin Rossdale ain't bad.

I need to think about this subject a little more and get back to y'all... :lol:

Just a few more...I found some inspiration  ;)

Michael T. Weiss

Mel Gibson

Richard Dean Anderson

Kevin Costner

Hugh Jackman

Dylan McDermott

John Cusak

Bendan Fraser

Hmmm....Funny, after assembling these pics, I noticed no blondes.  Whatcha' think ladies?

Okay, Carina, I agreed with Hugh Jackman. I didn't expect that picture of Brendan Fraser. My God! Those abs! Wow! He had to have been a complete gym rat at the time.

Equal space and time for the grrls! 

Sean Connery, Val Kilmer and Harrison Ford (from his Star Wars and Indiana Jones days) all make me purr!

And then of course there's the musicians - Sonny from POD and Scully from Godsmack can sing to me anytime ;0

Okay okay - things change a lot in 2.5 years. I'm adding to my list....

Russell Crowe

Heath Ledger

Pierce Brosnan

Brendan Fraser (my god, whadda picture!)

And how could I have forgotten Mel?

Okay, Carina, I agreed with Hugh Jackman. I didn't expect that picture of Brendan Fraser. My God! Those abs! Wow! He had to have been a complete gym rat at the time.

There are more pics of Brendan shirtless than you can imagine, because of his cave man role and the George of the Jungle movie. It was hard to pick one but I think I made the right choice!!! BTW if you haven't seen it, go watch the Jungle flick. Your other half might like the film too with all the guy humor elements (elephant flatulence, mishaps involving huge elephant dung etc). And of course you get to see Brendan run around in a loincloth for 90 minutes. There's some grade A entertainment!! :lol::lol:

Hmmm... there's a lot to be said about Liota's List (hmmm, that has a nice ring to it: "Liota's List"...). Richard Dean Anderson is one of my quiet faves--though he's a little smart-aleck, I imagine that would go well with my giggling tendencies at the right moments. :ph34r::wub: Yeh, I could have fun with that one. :lol:

Blondes...? Who needs 'em when the brunettes have soooooo much to offer. Besides, they're just the butt of 'blonde' jokes and who needs THAT kind of baggage??!! :rolleyes:

Yo! ReneeT!  Get you butt onto this thread.  I know you have an opinion!

Damn Straight!

Afore mentioned hotties ...In no particular order (as if )

Brendan Fraser

Kevin Sorbo

Hugh Jackman

Johnny Depp

Adrian Paul

Mel Gibson

Viggo Mortensen

Earlier days...

Sean Connery

Harrison Ford

More eye candy...

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Scorpion King

Will Smith

Ashton Kutcher

Orlando Bloom

Antonio Banderas

I reserve the right to revise/update as the mood strikes.

Equal space and time for the grrls! 

Sean Connery, Val Kilmer and Harrison Ford (from his Star Wars and Indiana Jones days) all make me purr!

And then of course there's the musicians - Sonny from POD and Scully from Godsmack can sing to me anytime ;0

Okay, WTF. I can see the first three there, b/c those are on my wife's list also. But...

Sonny and Sully? How does one make that jump. Hell, jump. More that quantum leap. Might as well throw in Image:Lemmy.jpg while you're at it. He is God, you know.