Men We Love

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, Hey, Hey!!! :angry:

Stop it! You gals come up with a list each... One or two names per post is not playing nice! <_<

Actually, it doesn't matter... You'll never catch up with our "Women We Love" thread! BWA HA HA HA! ;)

Yo! ReneeT!  Get you butt onto this thread.  I know you have an opinion!

Damn Straight!

Afore mentioned hotties ...In no particular order (as if )

Brendan Fraser

Kevin Sorbo

Hugh Jackman

Johnny Depp

Adrian Paul

Mel Gibson

Viggo Mortensen

Earlier days...

Sean Connery

Harrison Ford

More eye candy...

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Scorpion King

Will Smith

Ashton Kutcher

Orlando Bloom

Antonio Banderas

I reserve the right to revise/update as the mood strikes.

Josh Lucas caught my attention in Sweet Home Alabama.

Okay, WTF.  I can see the first three there, b/c those are on my wife's list also.  But...

Sonny and Sully?  How does one make that jump.  Hell, jump.  More that quantum leap.  Might as well throw in Image:Lemmy.jpg while you're at it.  He is God, you know.

I LOVE and ADMIRE musicians, they move me and it's something that I cain't do, therefore, they deserve more respect than the rest of youse mere mortals - got it :)

• 5 weeks later...

I am a big fun of Vin Diesel. That's right! Make a fun of me. But I'm hot for the charactor Riddick in Pitch Black and Chronicle of.... You know... tough, calm, smart big alpha dog with tender heart.

Then of course George Clooney. ANY thing he plays.

Jack Bawer.... Ahhhh. I bought Sig as my first gun thinking he'd like me with it.

And... the Rock. I was screaming and chuckling whey he shots 2 shotguns same time. Go Rock!

Ahhh, I feel better once I let it out... ;)

David "X" Duchovny's been on my black-book list ever since day one.

He and Scully were perhaps the sci-fi equivalent of Commander Rabb and Colonel McKenzie on another ship altogether.......

I thought this was a SHOOTING FORUM.  Why then do some of our lady members list icons of the gun control movement on their dream list?

1) Because we ain't planning to TALK politics with them....at least not until afterwards! :ph34r:

2) Besides, I think an encounter with one of the fine budo babes from the forum might be enough to swing them over ! We'd be witnessing, my friend, in an effort to save their poor, misguided souls!!! It'd be a tough sacrifice though... :P Can I have an amen?!

3) It's a dreamlist - perhaps we're dreaming they'd load our ammo and clean our guns too!

Oooooh, thank you thank you. I totally forget! Yes yes!

David "X" Duchovny's been on my black-book list ever since day one. 

He and Scully were perhaps the sci-fi equivalent of Commander Rabb and Colonel McKenzie on another ship altogether.......

• 2 months later...