Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Men We Love

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russell Crowe (in his pre-phone throwing days)

Orlando Bloom

Eric Bana

Christian Bale

Jude Law

Vin Diesel (heard he was gay, though)

Ricky Martin (heard he was gay too....what's wrong with these people??)

Will Smith

Harrison Ford forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....

<thread drift on>

Holy Firefly, Batman... perhaps we ought to start a thread on this. There was /is a MAJOR thread ("The guns of Firefly") recently on thehighroad.org that really struck home, struck a chord and plucked not just a few heartstrings in the viewing and posting audience. Possibly one of the best sci-fi series shows ever plunked onto the TV screen, it discontinued as mysteriously as it appeared... Which probably caused more mass disappointment that the presidential election. Speaking of which, politics is probably what got it yanked in the first place. Too much independent thinkin' goin' on with Firefly for the networks to handle. Damn. :angry::angry::angry:

</thread drift sorta off>

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh, Nathan is definitely worth adding to the list, but he'll take a sound beating from THIS lady due to his persona's tendency to insult women with little or no finesse. Yeh, he'll need a serious beating.

Oh, and one of the non-aired episodes ("Trash") of Firefly reveals Mal in, well, the nude. He was getting a tad bit of comeuppance from another devious female... that's all I'll say. Still... he was nude. :lol::lol::wub:

Oh, OK... that little link escaped me in a moment of weakness or something. Thanks.

Still, ya need to see Mal in the nude (with his tattoo) sitting on a rock in the middle of nowhere in one of un-aired episodes on the DVD set. I was sorta surprised they even did it. It all fit in with the story, though. :P

• 1 month later...

Cleaning the house today and found a picture of Tom Selleck on the front cover of NRA magazine. Chance to win his Quigley. MY OH MY he looks good. :):) I bet his Quigley down under is mighty fine also. :o:rolleyes: Thats my choice. For today.

Heebs