Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Forum Sucketh!

Shooter Grrl

Just got this from InvisionPower:

Hello,

During a recent server survey we noticed that your site is using an extreme amount of server resources, this is generally caused by the large number of concurrent users (~110 at the moment, and a maximum of 336) on your site. After further investigation, we have concluded that your site is no longer fit for a shared hosting environment, this is based on recent statistics from both your account and the entire server.

Due to this, we would recommend that you look into purchasing a dedicated server, more information on this can be found at

http://www.ipshosting.com/?dedicated

Our dedicated servers not only offer all the benefits of IPS Hosting, they also allow you complete control over your own account, the ability to create new accounts and resell web hosting, full 'root' access, a free server transfer, $49.00 off setup fees for current hosting customers, and much more! You would also be able to consolidate all 3 of your hosting accounts onto this server.

Unfortunately,if you do not wish to upgrade to a dedicated server we must ask that you look for another web host, please keep in mind that our resource usage policy is much the same as most other web hosts and as such we strongly believe that the upgrade to a dedicated server would be your best option.

If you have any questions about this, or a dedicated server, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Invision Power Services!

Best Regards,

Invision Power Services Hosting

System Administration Team

... So it looks like we'll be moving to a dedicated server real soon.

be

I am not an addict. I can quit anytime I want. Really, I can. I just choose not to quit right now. :D

On the other hand...sniff sniff....our cute little baby forum is all grown up and moving to its own place now. Sigh..... ;)