Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals

hopalong

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But HE's known thoughout, and is quite not "unfamiliar".............right steve? How's the hip btw?

SAM

Marmot452 is not who I was referring to but he is no slouch when it comes to shooting the wheel - to be sure... <_< His bionic parts have him back in the game. Now he just needs to get back to the range a time or two. The six months off haven't prevented him from stomping on me lately. ;)

You'll find out soon enough Sam :D ! Marmot and I ran into an old friend recently that we weren't aware shot USPSA...turns out he's one of the 34 this year. Pretty cool. B)

A few years back this guys gun broke in the hotel the night before the match :blink: . Another friend of ours from KY knew that we carried extras and vouched for this guy and so I loaned him my #2 gun on match day...he thanked me by whipping all of us and taking Revolver Champion by a considerable margin :o . Try as we might to dislike him, he turned out to be a great guy and a kickass revolver shooter. I'm not sure Marmot452 has forgiven me but this weekend might have made us even :angry: . This other guy once again demonstarted what a good guy he was by driving 13 hours to Ohio to honor a friend who's "left the range" at a match held in his honor B) . Too bad the match was less than stellar.

WM,

What are you doing up at a quarter till 5 anyway? Oh let me guess.........Practicing in the cool of the day.......No fair, some of the rest of us don't get to practice. :angry:

So much to do...

Does anyone want to get together Tuesday evening???

We don't shoot til afternoon on Wed and the rest of the days half will be morning and have afternoon.

Just a thought....must have beer

mmmmmmmmmmm...beer

We don't shoot til afternoon on Wed and the rest of the days half will be morning and have afternoon.

mmmmmmmmmmm...beer

I'm in. Pick a spot.

mmmmmmmmmmm...beer

I'm in. Pick a spot.

I think i can throw down a few "cold ones".........

I'm good for Tuesday. As of right now I'm leaving early on the eleventh, so I should be in Barry that night. Let me know the details (I already know what brand you like, Cliff!).

Dave, sorry you couldn't make the hat trick. :(

SAM

You can't know how sorry I am about it.....been playing $2 lottery tickets and Megabucks

hoping for a little "disposable income" <_< No luck yet !!

Good luck to all, but most importantly, have fun B)

Who knows the area well enough to call a place??

Do we want to eat or just chug beer on an empty stomach??

I liked the Elkton last year. The beer selection was a little iffy if I remember correctly (hey, enough crappy beer can affect the memory just as well as a few good ones) and the food was excellent. And Cliff had great things to say about how the rooms smelt ("Like my Gramma's underwear drawer" IIRC)!

We should be in town in plenty of time for this one. If you guys don't mind if a couple of bottom feeders tag along with me, I'll be there. I don't think there is a Hooters within at least 50 miles of Quincy to distract me this time. :rolleyes:

It looks like Danbagger is turning it up a few notches!!!!

I was practicing with Dan today, we were shooting the classifier (Can you count).

Dan was running it in the mid to low 4's and he had a 1.47 second reload on his 4.18 second run.

I think he is ready for the Nationals.

This sould be and exciting Match.

John

I just got news that #2 in the world Ricky Lopez will be at the match. This should be a great one.

Lets talk seriously about Tuesday night. If nobody has any suggestions, I can call the Patio and see if they have that room open??

I just got news that #2 in the world Ricky Lopez will be at the match. This should be a great one.

Lets talk seriously about Tuesday night. If nobody has any suggestions, I can call the Patio and see if they have that room open??

All I need are directions and a start time. :P

All I need are directions and a start time. :P

Patio works for me. Pick a time.