Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Need A New Range Bag - Suggestions?

Greetings all. After using my "large" Glock bag for almost two yers it has given up the ghost...

I've seen some serious competitors at matches with purpose built bags that look like backpacks - any idea what these are, make and model?

I usually bring at least 3 or 4 HGs to the range, up to 6 or 8... and lots of ammo, at least 300 rounds, often more, and of course mags, hearing, eyes, etc etc.

I want a big bag. I will spend what I need to spend, just looking for a bag that is exceptionally functional AND long term durable.

Paul

Shooter's Connection Tournament Series Bag is the best in the industry, and will accomodate 5 handguns easily without any sleeves or pouches. I have used mine for several years of every weekend plus shooting and it is still like new. SC contributes to this forum and sponsors many matches throughout the year. Many colors to choose from, and always in stock.

Competitve Edge Dynamics * is good and they help with matches. very nice bags.

Dillion bags are good but may be a bit small. But ! Dillion ! is a big help at matches too.

Dance with the one that bung ya ... is a 'Southern Thang' I use a Dillion Bags and it is a prize bags :) = my wife won it and gave it to me.

Edited by AlamoShooter

I use a Shooter's Connection Bag for 3-Gun matches and it swallows all of my (Open Division) gear with ease. I won it (thanks for your support Chuck) at the Area 6 match this year. It is a real nice bag but for me, too big for pistol matches. For pistol matches I like the Dillon bag.

+4 For Chuck and shooters connection!

I have a shooters connection tournament series range bag and i will tell you after owning alot of other bags this is the best by far plenty of room plenty of pockets the bag is so well thought out ! even down to the detachable brass bag and water bottle holder! GREAT BAG! GREAT PRICE! ( IMHO!) Call Chuck and be amazed how quick it gets to your door from the time you order it!!!!!!!!!

MB

I use a Shooter's Connection Bag for 3-Gun matches and it swallows all of my (Open Division) gear with ease. I won it (thanks for your support Chuck) at the Area 6 match this year. It is a real nice bag but for me, too big for pistol matches. For pistol matches I like the Dillon bag.

Me, too. I keep my SC (a great range bag!) in the truck with lots of goodies I've convinced myself I shouldn't leave home without, and carry the Dillon around to the stages. The problem I have with bags is, no matter how big they are I can always manage to fill 'em up. So, the smaller ones work better for me at a match.

Here is a good link. It tells it all. It was done after Kyle put his index on bags together.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...topic=14366&hl=

I woudlnt mind doing another since knowing the quality of my bag I suspect some of the others have switched over.

Right now I only have black. What can I say it was a really good christmas. All colors will be available in 3-4 weeks.