Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

80 Posts

Murzikrv

1 hour ago, Murzikrv said:

I have 80 pots and still cannot post in Classifieds ?

Bro.  Take my advice and keep your head down unless you want to see ZERO posts and the ban hammer.

I've been here 22 YEARS and have 600+ posts, and got questioned about my motives.

You have CLEARLY been post harvesting to make the Classifieds minimums....

Do yourself a favor and PRAY the Admin does not see this thread!

How about you back up and realize where you are and just be a decent dude, chill, and learn, and help folks out if you can.

The privileges will come when they come.  :)

Just my 2/100ths of a worthless piece of fiat currency.

concur,,  ur making nonsense posts on every thread,, many of them old zombie threads with no relevance... You are also screwing up my morning coffee routine..
As I hit the "Unread Content" link to see whats new and I get three pages of you with nothing new to say

31 minutes ago, Murzikrv said:

I got the point . I think it is enough and we can close this post.

After the mess you made, don't you want to leave this up a while longer? You know, sort of a Public Service Announcement to other new members?

:roflol:

*Be good-natured about the teasing you're currently enduring. Our usual course of action would be to ban you from the Classifieds for a while, or maybe even forever. This is much better.

1 hour ago, ima45dv8 said:

After the mess you made, don't you want to leave this up a while longer? You know, sort of a Public Service Announcement to other new members?

:roflol:

*Be good-natured about the teasing you're currently enduring. Our usual course of action would be to ban you from the Classifieds for a while, or maybe even forever. This is much better.

You do as you pleased. You are an Admin after all. :)

Edited by Murzikrv

This post has got to be include in the Best of BE.

First, we have the audacity of the OP  on full display. He clearly has no idea where he is.  Glorious I say, Glorious.

Next,  we have some long time members trying to help him out.  OPs second post was pretty good. I almost bought it for a second. Thought for sure they Mods were about to drop a hammer. Waiting with baited breath I was.

Then the Mods come in and show amazing restraint. I thought for sure they step on themselves and then step in a pile too but they didn't. The OP even dared them to. Ballsy for sure.   I think someone has hacked their account TBH. 

And then, just like it started, it was over.  

Bravo Gentlemen, Bravo!