TheChef1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/15/2023 at 7:39 PM, WxGuy said:

Classic Firearms website has the price listed for the Dark Side, in stock now!

Mine is enroute......read your post and quickly jumped on and ordered it.....thanks!!

If anyone is looking for a Canik Rival S in chrome check here (it's probably gone). The video was posted this morning.  I have ordered guns from them in the past. Great prices as you can see from what they have the chrome priced at🤯.  If they do not answer the phone they are busy. They are always looking for help to try and get back to full staff. And depending on the state you may not get charged sales tax.

20 hours ago, WildPete said:

If anyone is looking for a Canik Rival S in chrome check here (it's probably gone). The video was posted this morning.  I have ordered guns from them in the past. Great prices as you can see from what they have the chrome priced at🤯.  If they do not answer the phone they are busy. They are always looking for help to try and get back to full staff. And depending on the state you may not get charged sales tax.

Damn that’s a good price!

On 2/16/2023 at 7:07 AM, WxGuy said:

For those of you who have both the poly and steel Rivals, are the barrels interchangeable?  I watched a video where the poly Rival slide was placed on the steel frame and it worked.  Thanks.

The barrels are slightly different. The poly slide will go on the steel but the steel won’t go on the poly unless you swap barrels. https://imgur.com/a/VaoRCIn

53 minutes ago, extremist said:

Production numbers must be limited, can't find them pretty much anywhere and not paying inflated prices.

Hopefully they will ramp it up ...

Yes.  I stumbled upon a Dark side one in stock.  Haven’t put a round through it but am getting rid of it as at the end of the day, it was an impulse buy simple because I knew it was unobtainium…

Here is how I got mine. Not as hard as it looks. It took a few minutes to set it up but do you want one or not 😀. I found one in 3 days. Results may vary 🙂.

1. Go to this LINK  for stainless or this LINK for dark side
  2. Click on "Notify Me" under the pic and signup for notification via email.
  3. MAKE SURE TO DO THIS ALSO: There will be a bunch of different direct links as you scroll down to all the vendor's websites that carry them. Click on each one and signup for the notification via email on all of them. Note: not all links will give you the ability to sign up for notifications
  4. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: set up a forwarding rule in your email to forward all emails containing the word "Canik" to your cell phone as a text so that you get notified immediately. Note: you will get false positives but you can easily filter through those.
    • Setting this up will vary on your email client and your cell phone provider
    • You will need to figure out what the email address is for your cell phone to have emails forwarded to it. Here are the popular ones or you can go HERE for other cell phone providers
      • Verizon - 555-555-5555@vtext.com
      • T-Mobile - 555-555-5555@tmomail.net
      • AT&T - 555-555-5555@txt.att.net
    • Instructions for setting up email forwarding on Gmail can be found HERE and Outlook is HERE otherwise you will have to Google it. When creating the rule have it forwarded to the email above and it will come across as a text.
  5. You will have to jump on the deal as it will be gone quickly.
  6. If you have issues with the instructions reply back or PM
  7. Hope this helps and good luck! 

On 2/24/2023 at 1:48 PM, mikeAZ said:

Be quick ... cheeper than dirt has both steel versions avalibile.... a few dollars more than msrp but not much.. ordered a /w red dot. mike

BIG disappointment....they never had them in stock?..... got an email saying "ware house out of stock".IRKED me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Received an in-stock notification Monday afternoon and immediately purchased one in hard chrome. This morning I received a refund and accompanying email stating that my order could not be filled due to the item being out of stock with no eta.

Multiple places appear to be using the same drop shipper on a first come first serve basis instead of standard allocation of units.