Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Optics and mounts for S&W revo

DavidSeavey

I also have an Allchin mount on my 617 with a Burris FF3, but my favorite mount is the Raptor I have on my V-Comp, it's lower and not as wide as the Allchin, unfortunately Raptor seems to be out of business.  By the way, anybody want the (used once) big butt grip on my V-Comp?

v_comp_new_grip_burris_ff3.jpg_800_600.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

am I the only one who's alchin mount isnt square to the gun ? has a noticable port list. Light chamfered the corners , dont see or feel any burs, gave it a wack with a poly deadblow,,,and seems fully seated,, tighten screws,, and there it is, port list

I have gotten 4 Allchin revo mounts this year and all of them were perfect. I did have to mill the ones for the HoloSun sights with a 1 degree angle going uphill to the front in order to sight them in. The sights are set up to go downhill 1 degree to account for the barrel lockup in semi-autos. The barrel goes downhill about 1 degree when in battery, level when unlocked.

DLsports has one with co witness sights even.

Have a raptor, alchin and jp enterprise.  Raptor is favorite, jp (limited to dip pattern), older alchin and last the newer alchin (has plastic pins and can fit most patterns though).

Have a jpoint, dip, vortex viper (on a 2011) and 2 venoms.  Vortexs are my favorite.