Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AMG….Anyone got a timer recently?

eboggs

I know times are weird right now and AMG is/was estimating an 8 week ETA on their timers, but I’m at 14 weeks now and have emailed them twice in the last two weeks and have heard nothing. Just inquiring on new estimates ETA. 

Have ALOT of friends who love their timers and I know they’re quality. Just curious on wait time and wish they’d get back with me…

• 2 weeks later...

Sent one in for repair January 13, 2022. Sent a service email from the webpage. Got an answer back in less than 30 minutes with a shipping label. Have not heard from him since. Sent two email and one service contact from the webpage. No answer back. Wondering if he is still in business. Timer was broken so no loss I guess but I really liked the timer.

Received a reply from Alex today. Has family in Ukraine and has been sidelined dealing with the mess over there. Stated will be sending timer out today. Said was sorry for not following up with contacts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 8:40 AM, Rich406 said:

its basically one guy making the timers in his spare time.

Sounds like he could/should do it full time. 

Edited by Farmer

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2022 at 11:40 AM, Rich406 said:

its basically one guy making the timers in his spare time.

He is now full time...  Like the automotive industry, he is having trouble getting parts.

For those of you waiting for a return email, make sure you are sending it to the correct address...  He is usually prompt...  Send a follow up email.

He seems to be monitoring another forum.  I just happen to have posted there and he was quick to respond.  But before that I emailed twice and went through his contact page and wasn't having any communication. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...