Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New speedloader brand

Tampa-XD45

You have to press a button to "roll" the speedloader into a circle as you draw it from the belt so that the rounds will line up with the chambers.

THEN you have to orient the button facing away from the gun otherwise you can't reach it to press it and release the rounds.

So they're adding even more f*#kery to a process that's already ultra fumble-prone.

AND it costs fifty freaking bucks!

LOL

Hard Pass

1 hour ago, SGT_Schultz said:

You have to press a button to "roll" the speedloader into a circle as you draw it from the belt so that the rounds will line up with the chambers.

THEN you have to orient the button facing away from the gun otherwise you can't reach it to press it and release the rounds.

So they're adding even more f*#kery to a process that's already ultra fumble-prone.

AND it costs fifty freaking bucks!

LOL

Hard Pass

+1 way to much trouble and expense

I'll echo EEH's comment, pretty neat, the button issue doesn't look like a big deal if you put the unit in your pocket the right way much like

rounds pointing the right way when putting a mag into it's holster (holder).

I think I would be concerned about lint getting into the innards and clogging up the works and I think it needs to be made in a 5 shot J frame

version for all those snubby's out there.

Some great thinking there, if it works dirty it beats speed strips and dump pouches 😎

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...