Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Sig X5 Legion with GoGun thumb rest?

mannyc

Have a Sig X5 Legion for USPSA CO, just installed a GoGun thumb rest and it doesn't fit the current CompTac holster, want to get a proper one for it, any recommendations? Looked up and found one: RHT but saw complaints that it eats up the finish/gun, any other ones out there? What are you guys using? Thanks.

Edited by mannyc

9 hours ago, mrvip27 said:

GX products vice

This.  Very nice holster, and as someone who helps RO a lot, I like the security it provides when I'm not the shooter.

That said, the wait is quite long(like longer than the long quoted lead time lol...).  If you're in a hurry, RHT is good as well and I've modified a CompTac pretty easy for one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same set up as mannyc, I'm using the [NERD] Puritan holster mounted to The Gallows holster hanger of theirs. I'm having on issues with their holster and the GoGuns thumb rest. 

I'm very pleased with both [NERD] products so much so I have purchased two more Puritans/Gallows for other pistols.

https://www.weare-nerd.com/competition-products/the-puritan-uspsa-ipsc-holster

On 10/21/2021 at 3:40 PM, mannyc said:

Have a Sig X5 Legion for USPSA CO, just installed a GoGun thumb rest and it doesn't fit the current CompTac holster, want to get a proper one for it, any recommendations? Looked up and found one: RHT but saw complaints that it eats up the finish/gun, any other ones out there? What are you guys using? Thanks.

Which holster did you go with?