Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Desert Classic 05

AzShooter

Heh-heh! Same question came up after I posted a picture of Jerry standing around talking to Rudi and Pat at the Nationals. His moonclip holders are conventional "shoot the moons" but with the long metal center posts, he just sticks an extra moonclip (maybe two) upside-down on the post and then uses that one in the gun to start the stage.

Heh-heh! Same question came up after I posted a picture of Jerry standing around talking to Rudi and Pat at the Nationals. His moonclip holders are conventional "shoot the moons" but with the long metal center posts, he just sticks an extra moonclip (maybe two) upside-down on the post and then uses that one in the gun to start the stage.

Take a closer look Mike, looks like three to a carrier to allow reloads from same location rather than reaching too far.

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Take a closer look Mike, looks like three to a carrier to allow reloads from same location rather than reaching too far.

They are homemade wooden ones.

They are homemade wooden ones.

And to think at the Nationals I thought Jerry was staring at Dillard Winter's set-up for the same reason the rest of us were. Who knew he was fixin' to make his own! :D

Welcome to the Forum, Donnie.

Ah very cool! Welcome Donnie! Is Jerry still interested in shooting some matches overseas here in Europe next year?

whow - great idea!

STI Euro Open would be a pretty cool match ( I think, Jerry would like the Champaign Party B) )..... or German Revo Championships... what do you think Spook? ;)

and - of course, welcome Donnie!

best,

Sascha

Edited by cooper_999

Ah very cool! Welcome Donnie! Is Jerry still interested in shooting some matches overseas here in Europe next year?

whow - great idea!

STI Euro Open would be a pretty cool match ( I think, Jerry would like the Champaign Party B) )..... or German Revo Championships... what do you think Spook? ;)

and - of course, welcome Donnie!

best,

Sascha

Hi Sascha!

I told Jerry that the German Nationals had about 50 wheelgunners alone and he seemed pretty enthousiastic. I think it would be a great idea! :)

Gruess,

Bjorn

DMiculek! Jerry, is that you? :)

Not Jerry......his brother

I'll ask him next time we get together

Cool thanks! It would be great!

Heard from a little birdie (heh-heh!) that John Burkholder and Dan Carden are both keeping ol' Jerry on his toes out there at the Rio, with a couple stages left to go.

Can't wait to see the final results!

Mike

Edited by Carmoney

Jerry won revolver, with John in second, Dan in third. It was a hoot to be able to shoot as a squad! My personal thanks to everyone! The match was very "Technical" in nature, ie: lots of hidden targets, lots of moving targets, lots of no-shoots, head shots, all very cluttered. Easy to have a brain fade! This was by far the most intense Desert Classic ever!

Can't wait until next year. :ph34r:

Damn D. Carden...I was hoping you would pull out the come-from-behind victory in the points series. I was watching, and if you could of gotten a win, you woulda passed Hop and Carmoney. Sorry Hop and Carmoney, but I always root for the guy coming from behind to win. :D Jerry is really a sight to behold...But it is nice to see you guys closing the gap a little.

You three guys really gave it hell all year...Hats off to all of you!!! It was fun watching you leapfrog over one another all year!!! Wish it could have been the same for B class. :( I gotta get Zookeeper and all those other B Class boys (Timberlake, Treen, etc) to enter again, so it is fun again like last year was.

A2 did a good job, and I wish I would have had the guts to wheelgun it like Dan did. Oh well, maybe next year.

Jeff

Don't mind Carmoney Jeff,

He thinks that since he took off from shooting to get his legal ticket to steal that he should be considered the "NEW GUY", the under dog or anthing else similar to that.

On the points series, Charles Bond (the guy behind them originally) told me they are going to make changes for the upcoming year to hopefully entice more participation.

Donnie M.

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you with us. You still shoot a little?

HOPALONG

Those are great pictures!!! Looked like a really good time!! I really liked the one of Jerry in number 36. I think it shows perfect form not only for revolver but speed shooting in general. Hope to get out to Nationals next year and shoot with all the great revo shooters.....Later John DVC

John,

Hope to see you and many more there, Hopefully USPSA will give out enough slots this upcoming year that many that want to go can, unlike last year. :angry:

It would be way cool to have more Revo shooters than at least 1 other division.

HOP

Edit to add:

Even though I'm not one of the great revo shooters you mentioned.

Edited by hopalong

If it is later in the year I may be able to get Jim Burch, Denny and maybe Lenny to come out. They were not going to try to fight the heat last year. We got a new sec. coor. and I think he will do what he can for us. I am also trying to plan to shoot down in the Rebel Revolver Championship also. Keep the faith...by the I been seeing you turned tratior on us :angry::P . I am going to drop you an email...Later John (para45 who neesds a new screen name)DVC