Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

King Shooters Supply Bullets

SteelCityShooter

It's a bit late to be asking since I just bought a case of 3500 9mm 124 gr RN Coated bullets from King Shooter's supply in King of Prussia, PA but can anyone tell me their experiences with their bullets?   They were one of the few (OK, maybe the only) supplier I could find that would accept an order and delivery was less than 10 days from placing the order.  

The bullets' weight variability, diameter and appearance are good and the cost was reasonable but I haven't loaded or shot any yet.   

Edited by SteelCityShooter

I think those were the purple ones I bought? the 9mm flat nose 147's. I did not like them too much leading and the coating is weak seems to burn off and smells like that mexico rimfire ammo smell like burning down an old shed. i won't buy more of those

Rogers Purple PC bullets do not lead unless you shoot them in a compensated gun.  I really like them.  Every time I go into the store I buy another 1000, just in case.  His bullets do not smell when shot, unlike the stench HiTech coated bullets make.  His reman PC ammo is also very good.  He doesn't have any now.  Too bad.  I loved his 9mm 115 @ 1050 fps for steel in my PCC.

BTW, Roger's are not the only purple bullets around.

Edited by zzt

I got the 3000+ pack of 124 RN.  Shot the first 300 at practice last week.  Seemed to be as good as anything else... No leading, feeding or smell issues. :) 

The purple is a little different, someone here thought they were TCU bullets! LOL!!!

I'd buy them again. ;)

• 1 month later...