Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If Brian does not mind I would like to give my ideas that would help boost Team Ancient off of the ground. All shooters who are interested in being part of    Team Ancient    please list you name, handle, sport in which you will be representing team Ancient (IPSC, IDPA…).

Charles Hagman, charles, IDPA

Ideas For Team Ancient

Team Ancient members will be required to give due’s (annual, biannual…) of introducing and bringing a new shooter to your sports local match.  At all times Team Ancient member are expected to act professionally and with honor.  Take pride in Team Ancient. While representing Team Ancient the teams’ logo should be displayed  (hat, shirt, ect). I have a jpeg of a shirt drawn up but cant figure out how to post it but i can email it.  Maybe a Team Ancient topic with weakly team training drills that all team members must do.  Anyone else have some ideas.  

Brian so there is no out of pocket expense shirts could be prepay by team members and shiped after they are made?  They could not take that long to have made up.

(Edited by charles at 1:31 am on Feb. 12, 2002)

(Edited by charles at 2:44 pm on Feb. 12, 2002)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: I have a jpeg of a shit drawn up but cant figure out how to post it but i can email it.  

I've heard of internet sites like yours but didn't think any one would admit to it   sorry just kidding

I think its a great idea, especially helping new shooters

Pat

• 1 month later...

Moved to the top cause I want a couple of shirts for the Nationals :-)

BE - there's a site that will make the shirts and handle the orders and the inventory and send you the profit!!!

Check them out at http://www.cafepress.com

If someone (BE!) wants to send me a logo and design, I'll be very happy to coordinate this and get it going.

If you turkeys want to go to the Nationals as "Team Ancient," I think Brian should mandate that you wear platform shoes, bell-bottom pants, and have to list yourselves as the "Mod Squad."  

;)

Quote: from Nolan on 11:27 pm on April 3, 2002

Team Ancient, nobody under 50 allowed?

How about Team Decrepit?  I can be the poster boy.

Or Team Senile? *$%#@* I forgot how to spell it.

ONLY THE SENIORS CAN SHOOT ON THE TEAM!! (now picture me screaming and crying like your grandkids, oh wait a minute I'll just stick out my tongue like any mature adult would)

Man you old farts get all the glory.  Then again I never could spell.

OK, I've been stalling on it because it the "inventory factor" slightly overwhelms me. At the moment, I work out of an apartment, and I just don't have the space to stock a full line of shirts. However, I'll rethink it based on Shooter grrl's post. That might be the best idea yet. Even so, I won't have a second to spend until a bit after the 15th of April - I'm slammed until then. But I promise I will check into it, especially if someone reminds me. :)

And, I do have ideas on the logo - I'll try to work up the graphics soon. Shooter grrl - I'll send em to you. Thanks for the link.

And last, I'd like it to be >www.brianenos.com< instead of team ancient?

be

Be.com is fine, however it would be cool if we could squeeze "Team Ancient" on there somewhere, what about on the shoulders of a short sleeve type shirt and down the arms on a long sleeve version.    Just brain storming.

here we go...

White, heavy weight long-sleeved t-shirts (mock turtle necks, like the Nike ones, but thats just me).  On the back, a 14" Black/white YingYang (ornate kinda, maybe with a BE in the symbol somewhere).  On the top of the yingyang, in an arc, http://www.brianenos.com, on the bottom, Team Ancient (not required).  Also, down each forearm of the sleeve, http://www.brianenos.com.  If the shirts were mock turtle necks, I'd like to see it on the neck also.

I'll take 3 in XXL (or even XXXL if they are not cut big).  

Thanks.

(it shows the http:// up there, but I don't think it should be there)

(Edited by BigDave at 12:29 pm on April 5, 2002)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...