Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reality Shows I Hate

chucksmall

The Ulimate Fighter is great, but then that's something I interested in anyway.

Maybe they should have a reality show about competitive shooting! 16 shooters gunning it out to see who gets a big sponsorship!

So while we're on the subject - here's my idea for "Survivor"

Stop making it a skin flick and a political contest.

In essence, make the next location above the arctic circle and make it start in . . . oh let's say September. I know, nobody gets to see all the scantily clad young ladies but let me tell you - it would be a true test of survival and whoever was putting food on the table, making fire, or building shelter would be everyone's best friend whether they liked his/her personality or not.

You know - survival could be the contest.

People could have alliances and all that crap - no matter to me. But make the show about what it's called.

J

Do you all remember the eco-challenge? That was a reality TV show (for me) that was worth watching.

The Amazing Race is ok - not great but ok.

Discovery has the best "reality" shows on earth - just nobody knew about it.

The rest are crap.

J

I hate all the trailer-trash reality shows.

The only ones that have been worth a crap are the two pioneer ones that PBS did and "SAS- Are you tough enough?"

If I see another goddamned chopper on TV, I'm going to buy a dirt bike and make it my life's mission to knock down and drive over every $100K mid-life-crisis moped I see. Stop the madness.

"Being Bobby Brown" ... First time I heard about this train wreck I though my buddy was raving about the absurd. It took me 2 weeks to realize that he as refering to a real show and not a fiction of his sick mind. I think my brain refused to accept proof of that the death cold of the Universe is near.

LOL I have not seen that one yet

"Being Bobby Brown" ... First time I heard about this train wreck I though my buddy was raving about the absurd.  It took me 2 weeks to realize that he as refering to a real show and not a fiction of his sick mind.  I think my brain refused to accept proof of that the death cold of the Universe is near.

"Being Bobby Brown" ... First time I heard about this train wreck I though my buddy was raving about the absurd.  It took me 2 weeks to realize that he as refering to a real show and not a fiction of his sick mind.  I think my brain refused to accept proof of that the death cold of the Universe is near.

Death cold of the universe? Or did you mean cold death? I found that show at work one night ---- and had the TV half way out the second story window, before I remembered that I bought the TV...... :ph34r::ph34r:

What about that darn crab fishing show.. The Deadliest Catch... That was a strange one about Alaskan Crab Fisherman!

Go figure!

Death cold of the universe? Or did you mean cold death? I found that show at work one night ---- and had the TV half way out the second story window, before I remembered that I bought the TV...... :ph34r::ph34r:

Death cold of the universe?  Or did you mean cold death?

Really I meant heat death of the Universe .. which really is all about cooling. But you know I was under the sun for way to long this weekend so back off you and your voice of reason :P

In essence, make the next location above the arctic circle and make it start in . . . oh let's say September. I know, nobody gets to see all the scantily clad young ladies but let me tell you - it would be a true test of survival and whoever was putting food on the table, making fire, or building shelter would be everyone's best friend whether they liked his/her personality or not.

People could have alliances and all that crap - no matter to me. But make the show about what it's called.

J

I had the same idea. I bet there would be no naked Richards walking around.

Just think about the swim challenges

Now there is a thought!

J

I had the same idea. I bet there would be no naked Richards walking around.

Just think about the swim challenges

I thought I was the only person that watched "Ultimate Fighter". We followed it pretty close at work, as my bosses son is Stephan Bonner, who ended up #2. I didnt get to see the final fight, but I'm told it was a real good one.